T-Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As people have said, I don't know if its an injury or what.

But stand him in front of a mirror and the conversation should go something like this.

"Look at yourself Tony. You're 125kg for f*cks sake. Now get back and run on to the fricken ball. Don't palm. Don't step. Just run. Straight. Hard. Don't think. Just do. If you're tempted to do anything else, don't. Do the same thing again and again. You got it son ? Now get out there and give the fans that you said have been so good to you and the joint you claim you love something to cheer about."

I hope he gives them hell. I for one will be standing in the cold hoping this is what I see tonight.

Tony will get copious amounts of praise from Manly supporters, Bulldogs supporters, Tooves and Des alike if he just goes on a rampage tonight. We will sing his praises on here and the Kennel will post no end of threads about his arrival next year. Just rip and tear T-Rex! Play as hard as you can and it'll be win/win for you, and us!

A fair bit of when Wiliams looks hopeless & slow is when he has been given the ball from broken down play. He is flat footed and then has to take on the defense without a build up of momentum.

I agree with Narly, that he isnt being positioned in the line when we are threatening their try line and is being wasted on attempted tackle busts & tieing up multiple defenders coming out of our red zone.

Imagine if he turns it all on its head close to the finals & reserves his attention to busting through & scoring instead of making yardage.

What he does do well is attract defenders, usually takes at least 3 to get him down, and still gets an offload away! This second phase play works great with players like matai who can take avantage of this. I agree with positioning him one on one with a small defender 5-10 metres out from the try line. Would be unstoppable - hopefully foran can get this happening!

Just a thought

We know our sprint coach went to the dogs - did we replace him?

mozgrame said:
Tony will get copious amounts of praise from Manly supporters, Bulldogs supporters, Tooves and Des alike if he just goes on a rampage tonight. We will sing his praises on here and the Kennel will post no end of threads about his arrival next year. Just rip and tear T-Rex! Play as hard as you can and it'll be win/win for you, and us!

You F-Ked me T-Rex! (and i didn't feel a thing)

bob dylan said:
byso said:
Did he have a chance at scoring on the last play and stuff it up?

Looked like it to me, he just doesn't look interested to me.

he may have been on the field for 80 min but he didnt play for 80min
he went missing at times and there was no depth in his runs after the first couple he had

I'm wondering whether the dogs are a
bit nervous about their purchase, I'm
Now thinking it was a good decision to let him go, played well against the chooks and
That it ???? He can go.

Foran needs to ensure he gets more quality ball and is hitting it at speed.

Its simple. He does not want to involve himself in the play. And its a shame because he has potential. Pull your finger out u lazy prick.

Look he still has impact and bumps of plenty of opposition. I reckon he will be awesome with des next year.

But he should of scored on that last play.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7