T-Rex's try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tuiaki, Tahu, Manu, Vuna and Uate would've easily! They ALL run harder than T-Rex. 1 on 1 (which is was) they all would've monstered the cheating scum.

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
Tuiaki, Tahu, Manu, Vuna and Uate would've easily! They ALL run harder than T-Rex. 1 on 1 (which is was) they all would've monstered the cheating scum.

I don't agree, yes all round they may be better players but no-one would have hit slater harder, no one could have. Any harder and he wouldn't have got up.

Everyone has been critical of Tony and with fair reason, but he has improved dramatically, his support plays for Jamie shouldn't be ignored nor the fact that he attracts defenders meaning the line opens up elsewhere.

He obviously is still far from a complete player, his ability to put the ball down cleanly is evidence of that, but his improvement is a great sign and I am very positive about his future.

I think in 2 - 3 years we will look back and realize that Des was right and he was something special, it just took a little while to happen.

We're demanding a bit out of him,with his brilliant trys its justified for us to be pissed at his butchering of trys your grandmother would have scored,i just wish he would do it all at 100%

I remember how many errors  Wendell made when he 1st started playing in the top grade.Over the years he developed into a match winner.
I will be interested to see how much $$$ he will command & what interest there will be in him once his contract expires.

This could well be the only subject that all posters here agree on.

And that is, watching slater get smashed is a very enjoyable experience.

That little cat slater tended to pass the ball , a bit ( lol ) more than normal,  this game , when bringing it back....

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
Tuiaki, Manu, Uate, Lote, Gordon, Tahu, Vuna.. Just to name a few could've scored in the same fashion.

Tahu wouldn't have done that.  He would stop and call him racist

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8