T20 Big Bash Fantasy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone else really pumped for this to start? Hughes is ruling himself out of it so Fro might need to make a few trades already :) (kidding!)

Yeah I'm looking forward to it, good timeslot in the evenings to have a couple of beers and watch something that's over in a couple of hours

The Eagle said:
Anyone else really pumped for this to start? Hughes is ruling himself out of it so Fro might need to make a few trades already :) (kidding!)

very good :)

nah i dont have a team, I dont have the time to do one of these at the moment.

Hughes wouldnt have played all the games for the thunder anyway, theres a handy pair at the top of the order for them in Warner and Gayle (although Warner will presumably be on test duty for a large part)

I've personally done the dumb thing and went with only 2 well known batsmen and a world class bowling attack

That said I did go for mostly batsmen who 'can' bowl if seriously required (no, not Ponting)

Ill release my team sheet at the competition start

God the 6ers will be a terrible team,macgill was never any good.....but they have a nice pace attack, lol@Haddin opening batsman

Wow the heat has no bowlers besides Hauritz,Mcdermott is an unknown entity

I dreaded opening this thread.......**** you brisbane heat for having a bowling attack that could not intimidate an old lady.....****ing cut for six.........fml

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7