Tagatese

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm still of the belief we will get a signing or two for 2018.

Otherwise it beggars belief that we'd let Lawrence go otherwise.

Yes I know a few in Reggies show some promise but none have FG experience and that's what this side badly needs.
I guess considering Lawrence's age and injury history, the club would've only been prepared to offer him a one year extension at best, whereas the Gold Coast are willing to sign him up for two years, and like a lot of guys who have left us, very few see out their contracts at their new club, with Whare probably the only exception.

I'm still of the belief we will get a signing or two for 2018.

Otherwise it beggars belief that we'd let Lawrence go otherwise.

Yes I know a few in Reggies show some promise but none have FG experience and that's what this side badly needs.

How about poor old Nate Myles? Off to Melbourne to get more game time & minutes, and it's off to reserve grade for him !!

So what is the go here??

Why would Manly deny this if it is indeed the truth?

Strange happenings at Narrabeen and who is our media manager, do we actually have one that works and if so do they know what they are doing?

So what is the go here??

Why would Manly deny this if it is indeed the truth?

Strange happenings at Narrabeen and who is our media manager, do we actually have one that works and if so do they know what they are doing?
Strange, I have a feeling they will strategically take over the world

“I called my manager up, and he said (the Sea Eagles) are interested,” Tagataese said. “If something comes up, then I’m sure my manager will notify me.”
http://theobstructionrule.com/2017/08/16/tagataese-sea-eagles-link-not-complete-rubbish/

Manly are apparently interested although have offered him nothing yet, interesting that we shut the rumour down, maybe they didn't want to get his hopes up

Actually, there's nothing in that link that confirms interest from Manly.

Could be as simple as Sam getting a bit impatient that his manager hasn't done much about a contract for next year, rings him to chase it up, old mate actually HASN'T done anything much about sorting out a contract for Sam, so just throws the first club that comes to mind into the mix: "oh yeah, mate - ...ummm...Manly are interested in you for sure. Leave it with me and I'll get back to you shortly..."

And that's how rumours start, ladies and gentlemen!

Sorry Bozo the clown - this is a reserve grader who has long maxed his potential. Stick to the plan of discarded youth or superstars imho.

So its a no from me lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10