talanoa signs with manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Some of you have no imagination. Don't you know the Moneyball story?

A team based on stats yes I'm familiar with it.
I asked Gus on twitter several weeks ago about a moneyball team and put it this way a player like the Sutton's, Inglis's won't get a contract due to the fact they'll base it on stats in a few years time.
So there you go young people crank your work rate up and your more likely to get a contract ie base your game on Gallen/Watmough or Hodges/Matai

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?bxls55

It's not the just 'based on stats', the real uestion [sorry keyborad doesn't have that letter!) is, 'which stats?'

Not talking about Talanoa here, just that the fact a player has been a dud in a certain role does not mean he couldn't adeuately perform a different role at a different club ... at the right price.

I think we can safely assume our club's recruitment became fairly sophisticated under Des, and it won't be slipping back into the dark ages now. There is never any guarantee that a new signing will work out, but I'm sure there would be an awful lot of thought put into each decision.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
the real uestion [sorry keyborad doesn't have that letter!)

Can you use the On-Screen Keyboard for that letter?

ManlyBacker said:
Sounds like a kiwi (born there), Tongan family connections, experience on the wing and centre and built like a brick sh!!house. Must be the T-Rex replacement. If any club can turn him around then we are the ones.

If he's the replacement, let god have mercy on our souls. Maybe throw him in as a backrower.

Ugh, I hope it's just a one year rental just to help out the injury plagued NSW cup team, Talanoa is a terrible footballer.

Wolfpack said:
Ugh, I hope it's just a one year rental just to help out the injury plagued NSW cup team, Talanoa is a terrible footballer.

Also, I'd be pretty annoyed at us picking up ANYONE like that, when every penny counts. Use his $80k to upgrade Tony Williams money.

Ryan said:
Wolfpack said:

Also, I'd be pretty annoyed at us picking up ANYONE like that, when every penny counts. Use his $80k to upgrade Tony Williams money.

That's why I'm hoping that it's just a one year deal. The NSW cup boys have been hammered with injuries so he could be handy just to replenish the stocks until the end of the year. If he is still on the books for next year though, the team at Narrabeen will have made a horrible, horrible mistake.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4