talanoa signs with manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ando

Reserve Grader
just heard from a very reliable source that talanoa has signed with manly.

i seriously hope this isn't true

The old "very reliable source". Someone should bottle that, they'd make a fortune.

Fair lower grader.

A bit worried about our outside backs situation after Killa (if he heads back to St Helens for a last hurra).
Would love a guy like Reddy (a bit like Tate when he's on song).
I get the feeling Manly's known for a while that T Rex is going hence the MCK signing

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?m03aiq

Please no.

This cannot be right.

A mate of mine who has supported Souths for over 40 years is always telling me he is the worst player to ever play first grade in the red and green.

Is it more distressing hearing that our good players might leave or that mediocre players might arrive? If you like fretting then either is fine. For those with short memories, players such as Glen Hall have come to Manly as 2nd rate journeymen and become premiership winners. It's all about the process, folks, have some faith in the current team management!

On average, a premiership every five years for the last 40 years.

No spoons.

Manly is a land of plenty.

Never forget it. And always keep the faith.

Rex said:

No spoons.

Excuse my ignorance but what position does he play, whom would he be replacing, what size/ weight, experience, age does he have, what are the highlights of his career so far,etc., and does he have anything worthwhile to offer the Sea Eagles?

arty said:
Rex said:

No spoons.

Excuse my ignorance but what position does he play, whom would he be replacing, what size/ weight, experience, age does he have, what are the highlights of his career so far,etc., and does he have anything worthwhile to offer the Sea Eagles?
Isn't he the big Islander winger from Souffs, who makes a lot of mistakes? Does the occasional magic thing, but is more a liability.

I thought he was heading to the Tigers and had a slight chuckle as their misfortune.

I seriously hope we don't even give him any consideration. He is a dumb football player on the field.

Under 100 poster are always a big dodgy as they always know about "rumoured signings" or even more, every star in the club leaving.

Pretty sure he is signed until the end of 2013 so unless he asks for early release or the rabbits cut his contract he wont be going anywhere next year.

He has signed.

Souths will be paying us 100K a year to take him off their hands.

If we're being paid to take him then there's no loss. Other than that, he's complete rubbish.

Sounds like a kiwi (born there), Tongan family connections, experience on the wing and centre and built like a brick sh!!house. Must be the T-Rex replacement. If any club can turn him around then we are the ones.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8