talkinsport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If Pritchard's on less than 290k I'll become a Bulldogs supporter. He was one of Penrith's big guns and was enticed away. 350k min.

Volley said:
If Pritchard's on less than 290k I'll become a Bulldogs supporter. He was one of Penrith's big guns and was enticed away. 350k min.

Exactly!! He's a walk in for nz every test. No chance he's on ny less than 350k

MrInvisible said:
Sorry but some of these aren't even close.

I'll address the ones that are public knowledge

Ryan said:
My honest estimation:-

01. Ben Barba - 180k
02. Steve Turner - 140k
03. Josh Morris - 320k
04. Krisnan Inu - 310k (from next year)
05. Bryson Goodwin - 80k
06. Josh Reynolds - 80k
07. Trent Hodkinson - 310k
08. Sam Kasiano - 275k
09. Michael Ennis - 320k
10. James Graham - 400k
11. Frank Pritchard - 290k
12. Tony Williams - 600k
13. Greg Eastwood - 240k

14. Dene Halatau - 180k
15. Aiden Tolman - 150k
16. Corey Payne - 120k
17. David Stagg - 240k

Kris Keating is on $180k in final year.
Inu is on $50k this season, $225k per season for remainder of contract.
Wright is on a 1 year $80k contract.
Hodkinson is on a $266k per year contract over next 2 years.

With the others:
05. Bryson Goodwin - 80k
Higher

08. Sam Kasiano - 275k
Lower

09. Michael Ennis - 320k
LOWER

10. James Graham - 400k
MUCH LOWER

11. Frank Pritchard - 290k
LOWER

12. Tony Williams - 600k
MUCH LOWER

13. Greg Eastwood - 240k
LOWER

17. David Stagg - 240k
LOWER

Ryan said:
Hmmmm. To be fair, I'll only include known players.

01. Brett Stewart 375k
02. Jorge Taufua 70k
03. Steve Matai 240k
04. Jamie Lyon 440k
05. Michael Oldfield 60k
06. Kieran Foran 400k
07. Daly Cherry-Evans 365k
08. Jason King 220k
09. Matt Ballin 250k
10. Brent Kite 220k
11. Anthony Watmough 300k
12. Jamie Buhrer 140k
13. Glenn Stewart 325k

14. Liam Foran 60k
15. George Rose 90k
16. Darcy Lussick 180k
17. Vic Mauro 100k

That's around 3,835,000, leaving 565,000 for remaining contracts or around 70,625 each (which is right on the money.)

May not have been exact. Could have been +/- but the numbers add up at least. I think Brett will be closer to 300k, DCE closer to 300k & Gift maybe 280k odd, but like I say, in the end it evens out to about right.

Also consider our players have publicly stated they are taking pay-cuts to remain.

Publically stating and actually taking pay cuts are two different things.
06. Kieran Foran 400k
MUCH HIGHER - Try $650k a season.

07. Daly Cherry-Evans 365k
MUCH HIGHER - Try $500k a season.

You'll find Rose and Oldfield on more as well.
Stop lying.

torana355 said:
lol at Mr i thinking he knows everyone's personal contracts. Have you seen Foz and DCE's contract? The media say Trex is on 600k at the Dogs but you say much its lower, the media say DCE is on 500k but you say that is correct. So they are correct for our team but much lower for your club, get the hell out of here you twit.

As I said some are released to the public:
http://www.zerotackle.com.au/rugby-league/nrl/players/kieran-foran/
http://www.zerotackle.com.au/rugby-league/nrl/players/daly-cherry-evans/

MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:
lol at Mr i thinking he knows everyone's personal contracts. Have you seen Foz and DCE's contract? The media say Trex is on 600k at the Dogs but you say much its lower, the media say DCE is on 500k but you say that is correct. So they are correct for our team but much lower for your club, get the hell out of here you twit.

Stop telling lies. No one is interested in untruths.

T-Rexs contract is 600k per year full stop if it isn't then manly would of retained him. Crawl back in your hole troll.

MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:

The figures on zerotackle.com.au are gathered from papertalk, not real figures disclosed by the player or club. Bottom line is the only people that know the real figures are the players, player managers and the nrl. Try again :)

Anyway who really cares at the end of the day all i care about is we beat the Dogs and we will beat them again in about a month.

Jonesyv2 said:
T-Rexs contract is 600k per year full stop if it isn't then manly would of retained him. Crawl back in your hole troll.
Mr Invisable Caught out Lying yet again.

Technical Coach said:
Funny how a differing point of view from the masses in these parts invariably attracts a "dribble" comment---i tend to find one eyed people express more dribble but hey that's life.

None of us know the facts 100% i just find people tend to soften their views when it's clouded in a one eye mentality.

In the end i state my opinion to balance out all the overly pro thoughts that are being displayed---a sort of "hey hold on lets not get too carried away here"

Do you ever see me put down other posters---if i don't like a comment or style of writing i ignore it----if i disagree i state why--- it really is not that hard to do.

I'll save the 15 page post on more technical matters for middle 2013 early 2014 when i get the call to return to the fold.

Why be humble when greatness is all in the mind no matter how deluded most of us are.

Like that one eyed jury? Dribbler crawl back from whence you came.

Are you admitting that listening to reason is beyond you and that your immediate reaction is some how more authentic?

A grade racist apologist are you?

Again, crawl home.

Jonesyv2 said:
There was only $50k a year between the offers.

That is fact, 100%. As I said if you don't believe me that's fine. I stand by my comments based on what I know.

Second hand info here but:
Tony approached Manly (on that final appointment with manager) and asked if the club was able to do any better on their current offer as he wished to stay with Manly. He was told that the club was not in the financial position to offer any more than the offer originally tabled.

This was due to increasing the contracted salaries of DCE and Foran considerably over what they were getting.

That is why the papers jumped early on the "signing as early as the weekend", and with the "not wanting to advise team mates" articles, because part of the above leaked to media outlets after the offers fell through.

I really couldn't care if I'm believed or "a liar" on here. I can tell you I have sources as three NRL clubs, and have (when speaking with absolute certainty) been correct on all occassions so far.

MrInvisible said:
Jonesyv2 said:

That is fact, 100%. As I said if you don't believe me that's fine. I stand by my comments based on what I know.

Tony approached Manly (on that final appointment with manager) and asked if the club was able to do any better on their current offer as he wished to stay with Manly. He was told that the club was not in the financial position to offer any more than the offer originally tabled.

This was due to increasing the contracted salaries of DCE and Foran considerably over what they were getting.

That is why the papers jumped early on the "signing as early as the weekend", and with the "not wanting to advise team mates" articles, because part of the above leaked to media outlets after the offers fell through.

I really couldn't care if I'm believed or "a liar" on here. I can tell you I have sources as three NRL clubs, and have (when speaking with absolute certainty) been correct on all occassions so far.

200K difference a year is what's being reported,I find the telegraph a more reliable source than you and as a manly fan you know I don't believe anything those merkins say

MrInvisible said:
Jonesyv2 said:

Lol now you have been exposed as a lair. Because you troll here you have no idea who Jonesy is. I think you would find a MWDRLFC Board member would have just bit more of a grasp on what happen than a know it all troll like you. Seriously you're a bigger liar than the member for Dobell, Craig Thomson.

So yet again I ask you to STOP LYING!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron said:
MrInvisible said:
Jonesyv2 said:

Lol now you have been exposed as a lair. Because you troll here you have no idea who Jonesy is. I think you would find a MWDRLFC Board member would have just bit more of a grasp on what happen than a know it all troll like you. Seriously you're a bigger liar than the member for Dobell, Craig Thomson.

You have no idea who I am either, and that's what makes it laughable.

With all due respect to Jonesy, if he was a board member as you claim, then he would have known that Dean Whare signed with the Panthers given that less than an hour after posting this:

Jonesyv2 said:
As with T-Rex signing with the dogs, if Penrith had signed Whare an official statement would be out. Funnily neither the Dogs or Penrith have announced the signing of any manly players.

Panthers announced this:
http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news-display/Panthers-sign-Dean-Whare/56150

As I said you have no idea who I am, whom I speak with and what links I may or may not have inside the NRL, however your obvious jealousy displayed from knowing no one with sources is baltantly obvious. I suggest you step back and have a good hard think about why comments I've made have been spot on to date (as much as it pains you that someone might know more about your club than yourself)..

MrInvisible said:
Cameron said:
MrInvisible said:
Jonesyv2 said:

You have no idea who I am either, and that's what makes it laughable.

With all due respect to Jonesy, if he was a board member as you claim, then he would have known that Dean Whare signed with the Panthers given that less than an hour after posting this:

Jonesyv2 said:
As with T-Rex signing with the dogs, if Penrith had signed Whare an official statement would be out. Funnily neither the Dogs or Penrith have announced the signing of any manly players.

Panthers announced this:
http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news-display/Panthers-sign-Dean-Whare/56150

As I said you have no idea who I am, whom I speak with and what links I may or may not have inside the NRL, however your obvious jealousy displayed from knowing no one with sources is baltantly obvious. I suggest you step back and have a good hard think about why comments I've made have been spot on to date (as much as it pains you that someone might know more about your club than yourself)..

WOW Todd Greenturd posting as Mr I

"As I said you have no idea who I am"

and I bet you use that daily in your life too

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Email below I am going to send into Hughes at Talkinsport this arvo , for the last couple of weeks he has been questioning Manlys Salary cap at how we can sign up all our players etc saying to numerous callers that what our top 6 players wages etc blah blah

if you want me to add anything to it let me know

Graham
For the last couple of weeks I have listened to you insinuating that Manly are somehow over the Salary Cap....., lets look at the dogs for 2013 ($4.4m for the 25 highest paid players at each club)
T-Rex $600k, Kasiano $400k, Inu $200k...thats $1.2mill
then add Graham, Pritchard, Ennis, Tolman, Morris and Barba at say $250K each so lets say thats now $2.7mill of Cap gone and still 16 more players to fit into the $1.7k

so you have the hide to question other teams caps
Cheers John

I wouldn't worry to much about all that BE, everyone knows Hughes views on the cap are that 'everyone is doing it', a convenient line aimed at excusing the Dogs for their blatant dishonest rorting that rightly cost them a good shot at a title.

Rather than getting sucked into guessing what everyone's contracts really are, we can simply state - with pride - that our club has never been fined for salary cap breaches, and I think we are the only one.

As to what players contracts are really worth, sadly, no-one knows.

Put up or shut up Mrs I.

You love dropping names and big noting yourself. Wheres your proof that Trex isn't on 600k a year??

We have proof in the word from a board member who is well known in Manly circles and liked by all
Your proof is an alias of Mr I and no one knows your name or who you are
So how are we to believe the lies that you constantly post here

(And before you say anything about me posting as berkeley_eagle nearly all here know me away from that alias)

I think it's save to say we all know who mr I is, and that's and a grade plonker who believes he is way more Important than he really is :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8