Tandy found dead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
MadMarcus said:
Nice segway from death to religion in the last few posts. I'm sure this will lead to a civil discussion...

I could segue it into a discussion on spelling if you like Marcus. Might be more civil ;)

ferrarisegway1.jpg

http://green.autoblog.com/2007/10/22/ferrari-branded-segway-when-the-i2-is-just-not-exclusive-enou/

Chip and Chase said:
I love how people get precious about death. I wonder how many here would be so magnanimous about Ryan Tandy had he still been alive and offered a position on the Sea Eagles coaching staff ??

Tragic end and no doubt sad for his family, but you don't suddenly become a saint just because you die....unless you are the Pope of course.

Don't recall any post suggesting tandy was a saint or even a good bloke.

But when a young man dies an early tragic death it sometimes becomes about respect, not even for the young man but for his parents, family and loved ones.

And if not respect for them, then respect for yourself, sometimes it's about simply being a good bloke yourself.

I must admit I'm shocked by SER8's comments as it's out of character, but I'm far from offended, I'm actually proud of him.

It's not illegal to joke about death.

Napper said:
I must admit I'm shocked by SER8's comments as it's out of character, but I'm far from offended, I'm actually proud of him.

It's not illegal to joke about death.

Or the dead.

bob dylan said:
Does Precious = Soft C#%k

It's a real problem with society these days.

That's about as useful a contribution as t1ts on a bull.
Sometimes you sound as old and relevant as the real man whose name you besmirch, though I suspect the real Dylan would be embarrassed by the association.

At times are some of you blokes so hard up for entertainment you have to dazzle us with this rapier-like wit?
Even systematic child abuse is just not funny to me, and a lot of other people who have experienced it.

Maybe some of you should go talk in the corner sometimes and you can pretend it's still the 70's and you're on the pulse...
Or just go watch Benny Hill.

Please.

Napper said:
RiverEagle said:
bob dylan said:

'breasts' on a bull would actually be quite useful. This would mean the bull could also feed the calf, giving the cow a much needed rest.
That is an udderly inappropriate comment.

manlyfan76 said:
Napper said:
RiverEagle said:
bob dylan said:

'breasts' on a bull would actually be quite useful. This would mean the bull could also feed the calf, giving the cow a much needed rest.

Sorry, I didn't realise. Udderwise I wouldn't have posted it

Napper said:
manlyfan76 said:
Napper said:
RiverEagle said:
bob dylan said:

Sorry, I didn't realise. Udderwise I wouldn't have posted it

It's not what he had his beef with.

I herd that too. Cud you let me know when yours arrives.

Is it cold over there @bones its fresiesian here

RiverEagle said:
AND I think they're milking the line a bit, but I will wear that one.

RiverEagle said:
At times are some of you blokes so hard up for entertainment you have to dazzle us with this rapier-like wit?
Basically yes, so thanks for contributing some yourself.
(I've read that humour can help relieve stress, which doesn't mean it's always appropriate.)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4