Taniela Paseka

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hiya Jax,

Good to see you around here now and again even with your nephew over there at the Panthers! :)

edit: He looks pretty good to me! Hopefully the signing is true. Could be another stroke of tigers' genius. lol
Yeah thanks globaleagle. I'm still Manly first and foremost lol. While i wish Peta was still here sadly thats life. He seems to be enjoying himself at the Panthers though.

In regards to Taniela Paseka, he seems to be an interesting prospect. Hopefully the rumors of him signing are true. Yes it would be nice for the Tigers to gift us another forward as well lol.

and what did @Hgbcds say about this?

ok I found it under the no comment thread
'We've signed the big under 20s prop from wests . Excuse the the spelling think it's paeski'

I hope he is on the money this time

Wouldn't surprise me if Tigers lost 3/4 of their NYC team.

Was thinking , if so good why would Tigers let him go, but then thought after just spending a motza on that young 18yo winger and with the big 4 off contract .... money will be real short.

Honestly, with his combination of size, speed and aggression he should be far more dominate than he has been in the U20s. When I watch the videos provided you could spot the bloke with easy as he is heads and shoulders bigger than every other player. That is where he is going to have to prove it in the NRL. How will he go running into a JWH or the like? Running into 100kg 19 years olds is very different to running into 125kg 26-28 year olds.

Also, those big hits he has, they are against halves. that would be near half his size. He should destroy them.

I do hope we sign the kid though, as he shows a lot of potential and gives us added size that we need.

7th Tackle‏Verified account @7th_Tackle 39m39 minutes ago
.@SeaEagles snare 200cm man mountain from @WestsTigers. https://yhoo.it/2oxbnQA @josh_massoud @LiamCox_TV @7Sport

C8EijrvXQAEgjHJ.jpg

1 reply2 retweets1 like

7th Tackle: Sea Eagles poach 200cm man mountain from Tigers
Josh Massoud and Liam Cox - 7Sport on March 30, 2017, 6:00 am

At last count he measured 200cm tall - not far shy of LeBron James. That probably makes 19-year-old Taniela Paseka the tallest player in the NRL, and now he'll be scraping the skies above Brookvale.

Manly has poached Paseka from Wests Tigers, who granted the local junior an immediate release from his two-year contract this week.

A devout Mormon, Paseka joined the Tigers' Top 25 squad this year and has been a stand-out for their otherwise disappointing Holden Cup side over the opening month.

Paseka is the second impressive youngster to join Manly mid-contract in the past few months.

Gold Coast defector Brian Kelly has been sensational in his first month of NRL footy and is our early favourite for Rookie of the Year honours.

7th Tackle: Sea Eagles poach 200cm man mountain from Tigers
Josh Massoud and Liam Cox - 7Sport on March 30, 2017, 6:00 am

At last count he measured 200cm tall - not far shy of LeBron James. That probably makes 19-year-old Taniela Paseka the tallest player in the NRL, and now he'll be scraping the skies above Brookvale.
How does he stack up in size against that monster from Melbourne (whose name I can't remember)?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8