Taniela Paseka

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm happy to be wrong on this, but let's not get too excited about this signing. A mate of mine who is a Tigpie fanatic tells me there is a reason he would be released.

I'm happy to be wrong on this, but let's not get too excited about this signing. A mate of mine who is a Tigpie fanatic tells me there is a reason he would be released.

Interesting - hopefully that's not behavioural stuff.

Haven't seen him and going what he is like in holden cup i dont see this as a bad thing. He may or may not make it and is a big body so i see more value in this signing on little coin then throwing the kitchen sink at the likes of woods . Well done manly thinking ahead maybe.

First up I wanted tuamalalo but now
Why is it that every other team are always reported as recruiting players from other teams whilst Manly always is reported as poaching players?
Always been that way,media had us poaching souffs player's back then,but they actually defected.

Last edited:
Will be down the pecking order at the mo with Lawrence, Taupau, Lussick, Myles, AFB and Perret all fit but provides some depth, possibly being groomed to replace Lawrence or Myles when they are moved on. Massive body with power and speed. Very exciting signing indeed.

cos the tigpie board haven't got a firken clue,glad we got the big motha so panthers could devolope him

He recently resigned with the Tigers for a further 2 years so they obviously thought he was developing well.As to why/ how he became available,I don't know but it was just after a new coach came in.Reports are that he was doing well in a bad Tigers U20's side which is a good thing as it shows he was putting in.A lot of supporters are furious that he was released as they felt he was going to be good,a lot also said so what he has not played first grade and who cares.(not a logical argument).Common thought amongst their supporters is that he is a year away from being a realistic chance for NRL,so a year in lower grades and an offseason will probably be good for him.I had him on my wishlist for this offseasons' recruitment for props as I didn't think throwing big money at another prop was needed and he has a big potential upside,but thought his resigning with the Tigers ended that.Don't know how he will end up but glad we have picked him up,maybe Tatola getting a shot in the Tigers NRL (chosen as player 21 this week)side above him has spurred a change in his priorities.Who knows at the moment how he was released,maybe he requested,maybe they were ok with him leaving.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4