• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jorge looks good. apparently brett s not playing next week (what's the news?) so maybe he gets a go at the back. we'll see what he's made of.

Normie said:
Anyone remember Steve Park? He was a winger for Manly in 1987 who was given the label of the next big thing in 1st grade. Only lasted 7 games......

Yeah I remember a try he scored against Wests at Orana Park from memory. Nice step to get through.

conanu said:
The only positive to come out of all these injuries is the fact that, we can all realise just how much these injured players are pivotal to the success of the club. We havent looked right since Gift got injured and with Jamie out it hasnt given Daly much to work with on the right.

Yep. A glimpse of 2013 perhaps. Atleast the young blokes will have a heap of experience for next year. Some people rabbit on about having to re-build after success, but then scream doom and gloom at times like these. I think it's great to get a look at the young blokes and see what they offer. Taufua is a keeper for sure.

Taufua looks real promising. And who knows, if the club happens not to retain Brett, by the end of the year with some experience under his belt, Jorge might seem like a suitable replacement at the back whilst freeing up some cash for the likes of williams and co. Im not saying that Taufua is up to the level of stewart but he seems like a solid player all round and will only get better. But yes !! in all reality its a bit to early to say. Only hopeful for the kid.

When are we ever going to get 'the next Graham Eadie'?
Probably never, but wouldn't it be nice . . .

SeaEagleRock8 said:
When are we ever going to get 'the next Graham Eadie'?
Probably never, but wouldn't it be nice . . .
We have the Snake and at his best he is Sensational !!!

I see he has been retained this week. I hope he goes even better then last week. put some pressure on the others.

Most players (though not all) improve after their top-grade debut.

The fact this kid has been on the threshold for a while indicates Tooves has a very high opinion of him. I look forward to watching his career unfold.

manlyfan76 said:
I see he has been retained this week. I hope he goes even better then last week. put some pressure on the others.

Yes, good to see him make the squad. I like these guys that are coming through. Makes me wonder, if it is all that bad that we lose a couple of marquee players.We have 2 premierships, in recent times, and with the young guys coming through, we will win more.

Maybe not this year, but i reckon we could give 2013 a real good crack.

Mind you, if we click this year, we will go B2B.

I was reading on here before the season and some of the posts on here pinned Oldfield as a future rep player! He's crap.. Won't play rep football in my life time!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7