Taupau and AFB charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MANLY CLUB CHARGED

The NRL and its boss Toad Greenturd have today announced that the whole Manly club is facing as many as 3 weeks on the sidelines for having the hide to draw a larger attendance to a damp Sunday afternoon game than the league's new 6pm Friday time slot.

In a statement released by Greenturd, he said: "We can't have this. It took many rounds of Rock
, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock by our highly paid executive committee to come up with that Friday game time for this season and we're not going to look stupid".

Greenturd has also denied rumours that the 3 games had anything to do with Manly set to host the Bulldogs at Lottoland in Round 4 and that it would automatically give his old club a much needed 2 points.

Ok, that is obviously a joke.....but then so is the NRL.

Last edited:
How on earth is this a shoulder charge?
17155325_10155114894436834_1717349797129919037_n.jpg
Matagi's shoulder is in Taupau's neck - MRC got it wrong :mad:

It's taken only 1 round for me to absolutely lose my sht with that piece of filth Greenturd. How can anyone justify the bullsht charges from Turdy's match review Gestapo on Taupau and AFB, for bracing themselves for collision, with no penalty or report on the field YET Kasiano throws punches and gets 10 min sin bin and Leilua throws punches and gets a fine. This corrupt WWF sport has really gone beyond a fuking joke run by that bald headed sphincter dag.
Try this on for consistency @:mad:

The Panthers said on Monday that coach Anthony Griffin had confirmed "Hiku will be sidelined for at least one month after sustaining a fractured eye socket".

In their statement, Penrith noted Dragons prop Russell Packer avoided being penalised or cited for the tackle.

Tapau has form of course. Another one of his brain explosions versus the same team cost Manly a win last year.

Idiot.

You get free access to foxsportscom.au/Nrl site don't you? It has the full game replays

Scroll to the end, it's meant to be at 80 minutes.
I recall Norman running through on a kick and being bumped. But if that's a shoulder charge, then we are all living in Lottoland :confused:

Near the end on Norman after a blatant forward pass that was let go and Norman got up and carried on like a 14 year old girl.

MMM reported that Manly are considering contesting the two charges! (Slight pun unintended)

Looking at the two I actually think Taupau has more chance of a downgrade than AFB, big risk to take when if you lose you could won't get them back for 3 weeks.

Agree. Hoppa was named in NSW Cup team of the week and is also another option
12 - Jamil Hopoate
Club: Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles.

161 total metres, three tackle-breaks, two offloads, 33 tackles.
Hopoate was particularly hard to handle against the Jets yesterday with some damaging runs regularly getting the Sea Eagles on the front foot. An 80-minute game was very promising for the second-rower, who has already gone close to breaking through to first grade at Manly.

I think thats the type of backrower we are missing right now. None of our backrowers are very quick and get a roll on like Choc used to.

I liked what I saw from Bainbridge yesterday. Tevita Funa the 3 Josh Martin the 12 were also very good.

I copped 5 dislikes & a couple of criticisms about my views on tapau as a player & his disciplinary matters.I hope i now get an apology.They know who they're.

I'm not sure that deserved a dummy spit @CBreeagles , the comment related to " injuries / suspensions and our team being crucified by same" ( just like 2016 in the early rounds).

I'm not one of the "negative nancies", I actually thought yesterday's game had a lot of positives.

And it certainly wasn't a " dummy spit"
Apologies mate must have hit it whilst scrolling on this phone. Happy to fix it.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8