taupau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Hiku
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Parcell/Wright
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Myles
9.Koroisau
10.Burgess
11.Buhrer
12.Papali
13.Trbojevic

14.Brown
15.Lussick
16.Symonds
17.Demetriou

This would be my dream team for us if we can secure some good forwards

i thought I read that Roosters had extended Taukeiahos contract. Agree that he would be an ideal signing.

Penn really should have a massive third party deal sorted out to buy some absolute top line forwards by now. Everyone else in the league should be questioning how we are fitting all of the stars into our team by now. But Nada, nothing. People should be questioning our salary cap in reality but we are two top dollar players short of that happening.

I hope a lot of referee decisions go our way in 2016.

By my count we have signed Api and Parcell with Api likely to be starting hooker..........who is the third?

We have also signed a current QLD and International in Myles and a backrower who as recently as 2014 was playing for NZ in Brown

Also you lament the loss of Horo who we signed as a fringe player from parra but dismiss the signing of Lussick who we signed as a fringe player from parra, but who is also a Manly boy and the 110kg plus body people are after

I guess you missed the real point he was trying to make. He took a few liberties with the truth, but he wasn't too far off. He mentioned the hookers, with Ballin and Hodges in mind as well. By my way of thinking, that is 4. And let's not get into the whole 'Well, he is 120kg'. History is littered with 120kg forwards who are as soft as jelly.
But I guess history will be the judge, huh? Let's see if you are right and we are spot on with our big men, or we are still a few big mongrels short of being a genuine contender. I know which camp I am in, but I am happy to be proven wrong.

I guess you missed the real point he was trying to make. He took a few liberties with the truth, but he wasn't too far off. He mentioned the hookers, with Ballin and Hodges in mind as well. By my way of thinking, that is 4. And let's not get into the whole 'Well, he is 120kg'. History is littered with 120kg forwards who are as soft as jelly.
But I guess history will be the judge, huh? Let's see if you are right and we are spot on with our big men, or we are still a few big mongrels short of being a genuine contender. I know which camp I am in, but I am happy to be proven wrong.
Could we do with a star forward, of course, i think everyone would agree that is case but the haste at with people are dismissing our recruits is laughable.

Along with the view that signing a player like Moltzen has been our choice over a star forward

Bukuya is far from the intimidating type of foward needed, more a player who looked to have potential 3 years ago as a skillful backrower who has deteriorated into NSW standard fill in.
Tagatese has impact , but his ability to drop the ball & miss important tackles is always going to haunt his game.
Stick to a top class option..pay the price....maybe we need to borrow the Roosters accountant & get Klemmer & Taupau??

Bukuya is far from the intimidating type of foward needed, more a player who looked to have potential 3 years ago as a skillful backrower who has deteriorated into NSW standard fill in.
Tagatese has impact , but his ability to drop the ball & miss important tackles is always going to haunt his game.
Stick to a top class option..pay the price....maybe we need to borrow the Roosters accountant & get Klemmer & Taupau??
What about Frank paul the wrecking ball or one of them parra forwards someone should let them know they'll never win a premiership at that car wreck of a club. Jnr Paulo, big unit.

It is an absolute lottery next year of rep and young gun forwards. If we don't sign at least 1 rep forward our recruitment officers need to be sacked. IMO we need 2 more forwards my 1st preference a big meter eater like Tamou or one of the Burgess twins. And then a big edge back rower like Papali or Grevsmuhl for DCEs right hand man.
Prop options:
Tamou
Turgess
Gurgess
Klemmer
Liu
Second row:
Papali
Grevsmuhl
Cordner
Jackson
Lane

What about Frank paul the wrecking ball or one of them parra forwards someone should let them know they'll never win a premiership at that car wreck of a club. Jnr Paulo, big unit.
That Eels backrower Moroa? is a gun...also as mentioned - Lane has massive potential....1 of these blokes with an intimidating front rower & we are set..plus we should not overlook our own backyard...Jake is a legend in the making & young Knight & Demitriou will be quality NRL options within the next 2 years

All we need is an experienced prop of good quality and we'll be right for next season. I think our recruitment has been good so far, we're going to have a better forward pack next season, and there is nothing wrong with having plenty of depth in key positions!

Just walked past Marty in Nth Sydney. Was about to say 'come to manly', but he was deep in conversation with a woman and child (assume they are his). I thought an interupt at that point could leave me looking like Alex Johnston on the footpath.
Penn Health office is in Nth Sydney...maybe..

Just walked past Marty in Nth Sydney. Was about to say 'come to manly', but he was deep in conversation with a woman and child (assume they are his). I thought an interupt at that point could leave me looking like Alex Johnston on the footpath.
Penn Health office is in Nth Sydney...maybe..
Penn Health is. I use to see Senor Fluffy all the time, along with Tom Waterhouse.

Tapau shmoozing with the Penn's would be to quote Larry himself, "pretty, pretty, pretty good"

Could we do with a star forward, of course, i think everyone would agree that is case but the haste at with people are dismissing our recruits is laughable.

Along with the view that signing a player like Moltzen has been our choice over a star forward

I will be pleasantly surprised if Myles plays more than a dozen games next year...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7