taupau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Considering the titans have next to no one and Soufs are trying to offload more players (as well as getting rid off glenn) I would think we will struggle to get this done...if we were interested at all

Would be a good addition, but the Titans have so much salary cap space that they could probably offer him twice as much as we could.

The amount of backups for backups we have bought, I mean ffs, we could have had spares for someone like Tapau.

Think people may need to take a look at the source of this rumour.The bloke has had a "scoop" every week this season and is yet to get one right

Exactly, we buy 5 backups and spend $200k a year on each......bingo, one top line strike forward which IS what we really need !
Some of our recent signings do have some merit: Api, Wright, Parcell.

But then there are some questionable ones: Lussick, Moltzen, Brown.
Seriously - would you not trade the 3 of those for one top line forward?

There may not be a top line forward on the market atm, but what was the rush with those 3? Brown as good as he is, there are a few that can play his style. Lussick needs a major attitude reformation.
Moltzen? Yeah I know he would've come cheap, but why slowly chip away at our cap space and lose direction of our main concern?

As kapow is a Kiwi, and therefore not eligible for Country NSW selection, coupled with the fact he plays for the tigers not the riff, its unlikely our new super coach Wayne Bennet - er Barrett has ever heard of him, so I doubt he will be on the recruitment radar of the Penn Health Eagles.

But yes I am eagerly hoping this post becomes my Mavin moment.

Sign him up ASAP. Think about it Marty. Would you rather play for the Titans on top dollar and cop a flogging on the field, and again off it from the fans each week, or Manly at a reasonable salary.

Exactly! I would too. Welcome aboard big fella!! :clap:

Manly's recruiting is very strange? We all know we need forwards, we have let go Mason, Sao, Horo etc, signed a shi*thouse forward in Lussick and then 3 back up hookers, a few has been utility players, a couple of 18 year old's and no bloody forwards!

Manly should have been in a situation with plenty of manly to throw at him, just what manly need at lock in 2016, but we are probably maxed out on cap. Bizarre!

Manly should have been in a situation with plenty of manly to throw at him, just what manly need at lock in 2016, but we are probably maxed out on cap. Bizarre!

Plenty of Manly to throw. Does that mean we chuck some of brooky at him ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7