• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
An odd one.
Maybe Seibold or Flanagan reckon they can do something with him.
Where does this speculation even come from? can't see any reference to Marty in the news.

Heard we are waiting on new salary cap finalisation, and we are going to offer Marty a lifeline for 2023. Almost threw up hearing it. Granted a 2nd hand conversation with a current players family member.

-poster supreme leader

Wow, Merry Christmas to you too!

I haven't said much recently except make fun of myself and here you go straight for a personal attack.

There is a saying "if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything". So, I won't.
SL - I know that you definitely have connections within MWRLFC - so I'm awaiting more news from you......... :cool: if possible....

As for me.........................

mr narrins GIF

I wonder if Tapau can improve with a new coach? Our previous coach basically stopped Jake Tutbo from ball playing or passing the ball.

I don't know what to think about this rumour. One thing for sure is that Mestrov has been very effective at stopping the constant leaks that were coming out of the club. If it was true, and it was on a minimum contract, then I don't really see a massive downside to it.

If it was true, and it was on a minimum contract, then I don't really see a massive downside to it.

How about the fact that he has been an astonishingly pathetic failure as a the "supposed" forward leader for the past 4 years .. with the common believe that all our young props have under-performed

The downside to keeping him on any coin is he will continue to assert his passion-less, un-invested and emotionless influence over the pack ....

Paseka, Haumole, Keppie et al are finally out of his orbit ... and ready to explode .... thank the Lord

How about the fact that he has been an astonishingly pathetic failure as a the "supposed" forward leader for the past 4 years .. with the common believe that all our young props have under-performed

The downside to keeping him on any coin is he will continue to assert his passion-less, un-invested and emotionless influence over the pack ....

Paseka, Haumole, Keppie et al are finally out of his orbit ... and ready to explode .... thank the Lord
Let’s hope you’re right because they are going to need to !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6