• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was openly saying he wanted out and I know the club shopped him 2 years ago.
The fact NO other club is interested shows where he currently rates in the game today.
I'm fine he stays at a minimal contract with maybe a few incentives, but if this was the case and he takes the field with no zest.....Blacktown says thanks.

Give the young guys a go . Maybe even Condon could be an improvement in terms of impacting a game . Tuitavake , Fifita and Sykes don 't look too far of going to the next level . Not even sure Manly have much left in the kitty cap wise but still am not aware how any increased cap is intended to be allocated .

Who knows but those close to the action as to whether Des had a negative impact on some players. I sensed he had his favourites and showed great sensitivity for the plight of some. But I wonder if others were offside. Taupau was a standout a few years back but I noticed his style of play changed in recent years. He's 32 which is near used by date for most forwards but then if he's still fit. Gallen retired at 38. Depends on the body and resolve I guess. Maybe a new coach would elicit a more effective response and style of play. Maybe not. But always interesting to see how players respond to different coaching methods

Think we need to move on , give the younger guys a crack , we can’t be any worse that last year.
I hope you are feeling better every day feathered friend

I agree with you that We do have some talented young players and talent not used is talent wasted

Agree. He's had his time. Hasn't been good for a while.
Marty has also been on the open Market without much of a demand
He has been a great player but his performance of late has not lived up to his big contract

I would be very shocked if there was no deal in place (somewhere) waiting for the salary cap to be finalised.

The fact he has

1. Not announced his retirement (remembering he has plans / ambitions to be media savvy)
2. Not on a train and trial contract

Are pretty clear indicators that he has something ready to go

Agree that he has a year or two left in him as a reserve prop.

But please not at Manly. I was on the fence with this until he came out saying Manly held him back at playing in a grand final with Parra.
He reminds of a show pony, all polished up with nothing out of place.

I would be very shocked if there was no deal in place (somewhere) waiting for the salary cap to be finalised.

The fact he has

1. Not announced his retirement (remembering he has plans / ambitions to be media savvy)
2. Not on a train and trial contract

Are pretty clear indicators that he has something ready to go
To me, tbh,... all clear indicators he's got nowhere to go.

An odd one.
Maybe Seibold or Flanagan reckon they can do something with him.
Where does this speculation even come from? can't see any reference to Marty in the news.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7