Team For Canberra Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bailey is much maligned, and probably rightly so at times, but the fact remains he does give some utility value off the bench, especially with Glen out.

Hmmm...maligned...your being VERY kind there C&C.

ma·lign   [muh-lahyn]  Show IPA
–verb (used with object)
to speak harmful untruths about; speak evil of; slander; defame: to malign an honorable man.
–adjective
evil in effect; pernicious; baleful; injurious: The gloomy house had a malign influence upon her usually good mood.
having or showing an evil disposition; malevolent; malicious.

Moops link said:
Great point

[quote author=ayjay007 link=topic=183811.msg271081#msg271081 date=1277978424]
I wonder if any of us won that $50 mil the other night,and started pumping $$$ into the club,would our opinion count any more than it does now?Just a curious question,nothing sinister in it.
[/quote] yeah it would mate it would count for a lot more....  mate if i won & i did the 1st thing i would want to have is a few more ex players on the board take 2 from penn & delmeges side..strip them twits of the power they have.. fuk zorba right off out of there..if they didnt comply  i would pull the money out  & they could go fuk themselves..  then 6months down track when they realise they need my money & they come back asking for help.. because they ****ed the fans around again by dilly dalling as  punishment i would add more stipulations .. see if i was funding them  .it would be a more fan freindly atmosphere..i wouldnt  fukn let them jerk fans around with player contracts.. every thing would be up front  with every one.. i would enforce that,.......... you want my money you be straight up with the fans ..

you could basically buy  1` of them fuk heads out  .. personally i would keep delmege  & fuk penn off..  between the both of them they have poured nearly 25 mill over the last 8 yrs .. well i would give them 30mill  straight out.. which is more then them twits put in ..  i could live nicely with the other 20 mill..

DSM5 link said:
You'd lose the next twenty in two years jjai. 
.. lol  i`d try my hardest but i doubt  i would lose it in 2yrs lol.. maybe 5.. ;D  but  then again i wouldnt need to gamble anymore ..  so it could be longer..  or you trying to say i would lose it because of my brown paper bag deals under the table ,,where i wouldnt be recording any of the dirty dealings ..like some other dumb azzes did..

Does anyone have an official return date for Jamie Lyon ?
I did hear he was originally going to be out for a month but then someone told me the other day that it could be substantially longer, more likely two.

manlyborn link said:
Does anyone have an official return date for Jamie Lyon ?
I did hear he was originally going to be out for a month but then someone told me the other day that it could be substantially longer, more likely two.

This is not really official but http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/injuries.php?sport=NRL has him set down as an estimated return for round 20.

Thanks Jethro...I'll save that link.
Let's hope he's back by round 20 because we're certainly looking a little lost without him.

I just went onto the "official" website and checked the injury update on there.  Nothing.  F*** All. Zero.  The only thing they have on there is Brett and Wolfman.

The lastest news on there tells me nothing I haven't read elsewhwere on other ofrums and websites.

They need to keep the fans updated with first hand news direct from the club.

I was under the impression Killa was due back Rd19 but can find nothing apart from the link jethro supplied.

The club is treating us like mushrooms and I am sick of ity.

I have sent them an email advising them of my disgust with the way the treat us fans like sh*t.  See What happens if anything.

1. Will Hopoate
2. Michael Robertson
3. Ben Farrar
4. Steve Matai
5. Tony Williams
6. Kieran Foran
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Josh Perry
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Darcy Lussic - he was awesome in QLD city v Country out on the fringes.

14. Joe Gulavou
15. George Rose
16. Matt Cross
17. Jason King - on nthe bench due to origin.

A winning team copa Eagle.  Des however, will find a space for his love child.  Darcy won't get a run.

Darcy looks like hes got the whole package, he made a break and the kid had speed, mind you hes huge ! i dont know what Des sees in Bailey, ive said it before, hes to flat in attack, and too flat footed in defence, if he played deeper ind efence then maybe id think about putting him at five eight and foran at hald, just maybe = )

Shane link said:
Btw on that city-country with Lussick and DCE,how tall is DCE? wtf? tallest 7 that i ever did see
I think someone mentioned previously that DCE was 6ft ?

Why is the halfback position reserved for midgets?  Is this a historical thing or a physical necessity? 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2