Team for Monday announced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just trying to inject a modicum of optimism into the discussion. Imagine if Des has sorted out Tony Williams mobility problems he could be a 112kg weapon, team that with a hard hitting Matai and we may just put the fear of god into a few unsuspecting teams.

manlyborn link said:
Just trying to inject a modicum of optimism into the discussion. Imagine if Des has sorted out Tony Williams mobility problems he could be a 112kg weapon, team that with a hard hitting Matai and we may just put the fear of god into a few unsuspecting teams.

Then he'd make a great backrower. Better than one we have now !

Whilst I have my reservations about "T-Rex" I think we should just let the game take place and THEN start being critical.

let's see how Foran and he go (and for that matter Bailey as well).

I agree with Cam, Des should know what he's doing so let's see how he 9and they) go first!!

No Mark. it's best to put the boot in first, be pessimistic, and rue the day that Des and the rest of them were ever born.  There you go. 

DSM5 link said:
No Mark. it's best to put the boot in first, be pessimistic, and rue the day that Des and the rest of them were ever born.  There you go. 
  Especially when it comes to Matt orford or Steve Matai.

Or Paul Stephenson, or Grant Mayer, or Peter Peters. I could go on.  Hypocracy heaven.

I know my moods change with the winning / losing of our games which frustrates people, but jeez - at least people could half predict when my periods are about to start. This blokes just plain weird. He bangs on for 4 years about Ox, and I mean HAMMERED on, then has a dig at someone else for questioning a players form???

That'll do me.

Ryan link said:
I know my moods change with the winning / losing of our games which frustrates people, but jeez

Winning or losing of games! Your moods change with each keystroke. Great entertainmnt value on a forum though. You should start your own blog or something. Per Minute Tension

Ryan link said:
has a dig at someone else for questioning a players form???
First game of the season how do we know what form they are in? We dont all have the benefit of seeing the trial games and can you really go on them anyway.

As for Bailey he may only be in because big Joe is not, Same for Dino over Farrar.

At least I'm consistently inconsistent, and openly admit so. I don't portray that I know everything about everything. I'm not stubborn enough to admit when I'm wrong.

You get what you get with me.

DSM5 link said:
Tokyo I don't mind a bit of pessimism, but there seems to be overloads of it here, and so early in the season as well.  It's not like the Tigers are Parra or the Storm.  We can beat those teams mind, but getting over the Tigers I don't see as a huge ask.  Some posters see us standing still while Tigers players run past and score at will.  Our team is competitive, well coached, and this year has an international player at half and 5/8th.  Apart from Marshall and Farah, the Tigers offer little in the way of attack as far as I can see.  I think a win for us is there.            

Don't get me wrong, I still expect the Eagles to beat the Tigers on Monday and both Parra and the Storm at some stage throughout the year. In reality i was probably comparing this years lead up to last years where everyone was expecting us to go back to back unchallenged (I don't think that thinking was limited to us fans either).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6