Team list is out and...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The club just issued a statement on the breach notices - 4 players, $1,500 each and the matter is OVER.

So officially no excuses this weekend...

No, not this week. This week is last chance saloon.

The ONLY way I can look at this is that Barrett has given the current team ( Wright in for Parker and Poo on the bench in place) a last chance at redemption.

If they lose this week and the same team gets picked next week then I’m going to have to join the chorus, as next week followed by what would be four losses in a row to not change the team is tantamount to tossing in the towel.

But, they have not lost four yet, so let’s see!!

Eight dollars for the wooden spoon and have been beaten easy by the two teams below the eight dollar mark "Parra and the Titans".

If three guys are out for the season and Lussick is gone and we had 3 empty spots to begin with - why isn't anyone getting moved up? We were under the cap BEFORE Lussick left so I don't get why we are so short
All I can think is they are waiting for the cap to be sorted rather than being stuck with anyone bargain basement etc

I thought you'd join the glass half full brigade?

I didn’t say I was betting on that just saying they’ll have us as red hot favourites for it.

For me personally , no way , we’ll probably have a tough year but win enough games to finish in front of 16th!!

I think that it truly is alarming that the first thought is to back to players who are solid and pretty much past it rather than new and more talented options that are not growing or developing at Blacktown.

I think that it truly is alarming that the first thought is to back to players who are solid and pretty much past it rather than new and more talented options that are not growing or developing at Blacktown.

Doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of INSANITY!!

Doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of INSANITY!!
Maybe Barrett is just as frustrated as us with not having access to lower grade players. Maybe the NRL isn't approving anything until the salary cap issue is finalised.
We can't condemn his actions until we know what he's got to work with.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14