Team list is out and...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
For me personally , no way , we’ll probably have a tough year but win enough games to finish in front of 16th!!

Hope you are right mate. There has never...ever...been a year gone by where I did not believe we could fight our way out of adversity, regardless of how futile it seemed. Have always been confident we would find a way out.

This year is the first time I can honestly say I cannot see the slightest flicker of light at the end of the tunnel. We just don’t have the administration, coaching or players with the heart for a fight. Throw the other issues of a decreased squad, injuries and player fcuktardery on top of our across the board inadequacies, and I feel like someone has taken a sledgehammer to my half glass full outlook and smashed it to smithereens.

If three guys are out for the season and Lussick is gone and we had 3 empty spots to begin with - why isn't anyone getting moved up? We were under the cap BEFORE Lussick left so I don't get why we are so short

Trying to sign a 5/8 with all the money we have??
There is still 2+ months until we HAVE to fill the 30.

Maybe the NRL won't allow us to upgrade anyone while the appeal is active??

T Wright and 1 other who I can't think of right now, are eligible to play FG and are not getting a run so real need to upgrade more right now.

The 3 injured guys can't be replaced in the 30.

I don't know.

Regrettably, Trent Barrett is showing more and more, and on a weekly basis, why so many supporters are calling for him to be walked. This situation around Jackson Hastings is comical. If he has committed a crime that justifies his exclusion, please, enlighten us with the actual reason as to why he is being left out. Otherwise this is just good old ego and cutting your nose off to spite face stuff from Barrett.
Maybe Barrett wanted Jacko to hose him, but copped a knock back?

Twenty shades of Bwarret has done it again!!!
The Poo is back, and he's dirty.........

Fulltime score; Manly forfeit to save catering costs #NRLtalkthegameupgreenturdsarse.

Don’t know what everyone was expecting. We have very few first grade quality players to name a squad with. Some of the young guys being promoted on here are simply not ready.

Never know, till you have a go..

Its a similar team that pumped parramatta in round 2 bar siro and Tanganoa , so if they turn up ready to play we should smoke these bastards. Sorry jorge as well so two missing from starting 13 , jorge and Siro . We are still good enough .
Honestly Brad, I just couldn’t decide whether to give you an optimistic or funny rating so I pressed both at the same time & you got a funny.

Never know, till you have a go..

Yes you do by watching them play in the lower grades and seeing how they train.

People often overestimate the ability of young guys with potential to play at NRL level early in their development.

That is our entire available squad right bar Funa and the exiled Hastings??

Correct mate. So Funa was the only realistic option to be added to the 21 man squad, because Barrett was obviously not going to bring Hastings in a week after dropping him back to BWSE.

Hope Barrett comes into some short term however legitimate health issues so we can get a decent coach

This is what all of this has come to, wishing ill health on the head coach of this club?

Be critical of his coaching ability as much as you like, debate whether he is the right man for the job - no issue with that. That’s what a forum like this is about.

But to hope Barrett comes into some short term legitimate health concerns is poor form.

Its a similar team that pumped parramatta in round 2 bar siro and Tanganoa , so if they turn up ready to play we should smoke these bastards. Sorry jorge as well so two missing from starting 13 , jorge and Siro . We are still good enough .

They are 3 very big outs in the context of what followed. Sadly, even if we could match them on talent, we are mentally smoked. You can see it in the body language and in the interviews. These guys aren’t fighters.

Yes you do by watching them play in the lower grades and seeing how they train.

People often overestimate the ability of young guys with potential to play at NRL level early in their development.

might need the top grade to bring the best out of them..

Don’t know what everyone was expecting. We have very few first grade quality players to name a squad with. Some of the young guys being promoted on here are simply not ready.

We think the young guy's are not ready we know some of the players picked constantly are duds.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10