Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Will Turbo , Parker , the SHU , tippy toes, Johns, Weekes, Ray Ray , Kelma be named ?

Does Fianu, hold his spot

Which props go bck to reggies?

Have just seen that ... Fletcher Myers, Latu Fainu, and Gordon Chan Kum Tong .. have all been dropped from reggies, and put back to play Jersey Flegg this week ..

Is this a demotion .. or more a game Flegg want to win ??

Number:Name:Brought to you by:
1Tom Trbojevic
2Jason Saab
3Reuben Garrick
4Morgan Harper
5Christian Tuipulotu
6Cooper Johns
7Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Jake Trbojevic
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Kelma Tuilagi
13Josh Aloiai
Bench
14Karl Lawton
15Ethan Bullemor
16Sean Keppie
17Toafofoa Sipley
Reserves
18Aaron Woods
19Kaeo Weekes
20Samuela Fainu
21Morgan Boyle
22Ben Condon

Another exciting instalment of TLT due tomorrow ..

Will Koula be back, Will Turbo's groin feature, Will Fainu get a start ahead of Kelma, who gets the #14, who replces Sipley ???

Hope Turbo and Koula return.

I think Kelma will retain his starting spot and Lawton at 14.

I'd like Fainu to replace Toff as he offers a more dynamic and versitle option than Woods.

If Koula returns interesting to see how the 3/4s line up.

Will Harper shift left and Garrick go to the wing? Will Tolu replace Harper and Garrick stay where he is?

With Veaga get a shot?

Really hope that Koula is available with Turbo naturally . Be more inclined to keep Garrick in the centres , maybe a case to look at Vaega instead of Tui but just a maybe . Who to play at 6 ,really not keen on Johns again but who else , Weekes probably unlikely Sipley was looking O K before his brain snaps against the Titans . Lawton a bit one dimensional , only other alternative Weekes Tuilagi deserves to start again , Keppie or Sam Fainu for the bench , probably would not matter that much

Hope Turbo and Koula return.

I think Kelma will retain his starting spot and Lawton at 14.

I'd like Fainu to replace Toff as he offers a more dynamic and versitle option than Woods.

If Koula returns interesting to see how the 3/4s line up.

Will Harper shift left and Garrick go to the wing? Will Tolu replace Harper and Garrick stay where he is?

With Veaga get a shot?
I like the Harper going, Garrick staying at centre option and Veaga getting another shot. Bring that spice back to the team. I just can't see how they can keep Harper in (despite the fact he tries hard). This would be another great opportunity for Garrick to show us what he's got in the centres. Sadly though, I feel they'll go the conservative option and keep Harper and move Garrick back to the wing. Not that I think it will make that much difference coz unless Johns can become a creative genius in a week, we're going to struggle to score tries.

Harper & Tuipulotu played poorly and I think both should be replaced if Koula is fit

1. Turbo
2. Vaega
3. Garrick
4. Koula
5. Saab

The whole side needs to go including Johns. Replaced by Vaega, Koula and Weekes - surely Weekes can have another try at 5/8th - he is the messiah after all.

The whole side needs to go including Johns. Replaced by Vaega, Koula and Weekes - surely Weekes can have another try at 5/8th - he is the messiah after all.
I agree. Would be good if selections are more innovative and would like to see Weekes have many tries (four pointers) at five eighth :)

I said it in another thread but i don’t think Tom will play… if koula is also out I want to see Saab and Garrick on the wings and tuipulotu and vaega in the centres… we need fast wingers that can catch bombs and finish off try’s.. not nuggets on the wing that arnt that fast and can’t catch bombs…
Imagine having a backline that has pace again, but close to the line had powerful ball runners in the centres that may actually score points.. Harper can’t buy a try, maybe vaega an tui charging onto the ball from 10m out ala Justin olam could produce points?

Giving the kid 1 match, then dumping him makes zero sense. Especially when you replace him with Cooper Johns.
And the one match he gets is against the 2 time premiers at Bluebet, harsh……any wonder his confidence may have taken a bit of a hit…….

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12