Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If Tuipoluto gets picked then I seriously have to question Siebold. He was directly involved in 3 of the Titans tries and looks completely clueless. Combine that with his misreads in defence and I do not believe he is a FG player. AND we apparently resigned him for 2 years - WTF.
I really doubt that Tui will be playing on Friday, he was being helped of the ground just before fulltime was blown in the Titans game, looked to be the same leg again. Surprised this hasn't been brought up before.

Not long now till we find out what Seibs has cobbled together for Friday. Maybe we should have a countdown clock for Tuesday's team announcement, in addition to the game day clock?? @:D Or maybe some will see that too much like the Doomsday Clock.

Not long now till we find out what Seibs has cobbled together for Friday. Maybe we should have a countdown clock for Tuesday's team announcement, in addition to the game day clock?? @:D Or maybe some will see that too much like the Doomsday Clock.
Please let Koula and Tom be fit and I'd take a peg leg Jake over anyone else in our squad. This is one of those weeks where TLT will be very telling of our prospects on Friday.

Not sure about that bench. Going to be light on grunt up the middle when Paseka and Aloiai are off.

1Tom Trbojevic
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Reuben Garrick
6Cooper Johns
7Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Sean Keppie
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Kelma Tuilagi
13Josh Aloiai

14Karl Lawton
15Ben Trbojevic
16Ethan Bullemor
17Aaron Woods

Reserves
18Samuela Fainu
19Kaeo Weekes
20Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
21Christian Tuipulotu
22Ben Condon

1Tom Trbojevic
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Reuben Garrick
6Cooper Johns
7Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Sean Keppie
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Kelma Tuilagi
13Josh AloiaiBench

14Karl Lawton
15Ben Trbojevic
16Ethan Bullemor
17Aaron Woods

Reserves
18Samuela Fainu
19Kaeo Weekes
20Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
21Christian Tuipulotu
22Ben Condon
Harper not named in Reggie’s either,is he injured or is there something on the horizon?

didn't parker 'do a knee' and was out for 3-4 weeks?

Time doesn't move that slow here...

edit: well...guess he's all healed up.

Good luck

and good luck Keppie....just tackle tackle and tackle.

Just in time for Haas to be back...sheesh

Injured...

Having Jake out for 4 weeks is really going to test the resolve of this team. This could be a horror show of a month or they can stand up and make a statement. I think I might just close my eyes.

an already slow and now underdone Parker, tackle shy John’s and no Jake terrifies me.

We are not going to defend our way to victory, I’d be putting Weekes at 5/8 especially with the unknown nature of schuster and uninspiring John’s. We are gonna need points and let’s get him in there in preparation for losing even more of our strike over origin

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8