Team V Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tooks - Matai is earmarked for Lock. That's why they aren't bothering. Team will be like this IMO:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steven Bell
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Steve Matai

14. Shayne Dunley
15. Mark Bryant
16. George Rose
17. Luke Williamson

We lose a lot of size, but increase in mobility.

I hear Costigan is all but signed with The Raiders.

I agree Ryan, except that next year Bryant should displace King as the starting prop, and a slimmer, more mobile Cuthbo should displace Willo.

If Willow were to be in the team, you might as well have him start and have Matai off the bench. Have Willow tackle his heart out for the first 20 then bring on Matai to rip them up around the fringes. Although it may reduce our go-forward early on, it will increase impact and the effectiveness of our bench.

Lulu in the 2nd row would be a nice option. Id love to see him running out wide Puletua style.

Stewarts due a hatrick.

Bottom line is that we have to win this - one point will do.

Must not put the cart before the horse in trying to get a big win. (Would be good but must ensure the two points.)

Complacency and thinking one will romp home has burnt many a team and I still have recurring nightmares about playing them at SFS last year.

Win and any improvment in F and A is a bonus!!!

I would rather a skinny win and a win against the Dogs than a big flogging (though I would take it!)

[quote author=Ryan]
Tooks - Matai is earmarked for Lock.

Who is the source for this ?

[/quote]

Bob Fulton in the Manly weekend News @ the ground. I think the title was something along the lines of "Lock in Matai".

Peter Peters in The Manly Daily on two occasions, but the biggest article was in Zorba's View about 3 weeks ago.

Steve Roach was asked the question on his Radio Station, and mentioned that it was a very good thought, and something they are looking at. He's the forwards coach.

Hope this helps Jatz. Have to add as well, I personally believe Fulton is still pulling very large strings in decision making @ the club. I believe it, but disagree with it.

why wouldn't you ask Fulton for input. You'd think Hasler would have an enormous amount of respect for Bob, but i wouldn't go as far as to say he's Fulton's puppet. If Arko was there, i might sway more to your way of thinking.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6