Team vs Broncs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I used to think Hiku had the goods & considered him a great player.Not so sure anymore,He is slow ,defensive liability & doesn't like to pass much anymore.I would go as far to say,He has one good game to every 5 average games..
Come on Peta - Pull your socks up mate.

So I see Tom T has been named and rightly so. The genies out of the bottle, get that kid into the action at every opportunity. His core strength will get a good test opposing "Video killed the radio star" (is that too long for a nickname?....)@:worried:
My missus just had the same back op as Brenton. Same surgeon as well.(one disc replacement, one fused disc). He was done approx 6 weeks ago.So I'd imagine he'd still be a cpl months from first grade at least.

So I see Tom T has been named and rightly so. The genies out of the bottle, get that kid into the action at every opportunity. His core strength will get a good test opposing "Video killed the radio star" (is that too long for a nickname?....)@:worried:
My missus just had the same back op as Brenton. Same surgeon as well.(one disc replacement, one fused disc). He was done approx 6 weeks ago.So I'd imagine he'd still be a cpl months from first grade at least.
Wonder if Brenton will play again?

MWSE website injury update has Starling, JSL and DCE all back Round 15 and Brenton back Rd 16. Not sure how often this is updated. Last I heard JSL, Starling and DCE all a chance to be late inclusions this week. If it is Toovey's last crack at the dice, I would play them all.

Wonder if Brenton will play again?
My mate is working with his good mate this week. He is going to get some info in regards to Brenton. My missus cracked the shiits at me because she wants info on his recovery time and physio exercises for herself...I apparently only wanted to see how long before he's back on the field for Manly!:wasntme:...you can't win with 'em!:shake:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7