Tele: South's star Greg Inglis's dive the NRL's real problem, not Toovey comments

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Talkin Sport, Telegraph all on our side we mustn't let this opportunity slip.Manly MUST MUST MUST refuse to pay this fine. We must continue to stand up against Greenturd and his agenda. The papers and radio will eat this up and the NRL will start to cop real public image damage. It will put that tool in his place as an incompetent, light weight fool.

Funny how when News's financial interest goes out of the game their journalists can start writing what they really think.

Reading this article makes me feel like I'm in a parallel universe.

The Who said:
So, what about this idea: Instead of a post-match press conference with the coach why can't each club select one passonate fan for the interview. So, we might have, say, Bones, giving his opinion one week and another of we fanatics the next match. Imagine the rants, the sprays, the entertainment value...
It would be TV Gold.
Then some equally delusional opposition fan has his spray. Neither can be fined because they aren't employed by the club nor the League.
It would be better than any boxing match weigh-in slanging match.

I'd pay good money to see @Cambo get a crack at them! :D

Seriously who cares that its from the Tele and Paul Kent. Whatever.
Lets just admire the fact its making that cat Inglis and the NRL look like dickheads

wombatgc said:
The Who said:
So, what about this idea: Instead of a post-match press conference with the coach why can't each club select one passonate fan for the interview. So, we might have, say, Bones, giving his opinion one week and another of we fanatics the next match. Imagine the rants, the sprays, the entertainment value...
It would be TV Gold.
Then some equally delusional opposition fan has his spray. Neither can be fined because they aren't employed by the club nor the League.

I couldn't afford the 10k fine lol

CAMBO said:
wombatgc said:
The Who said:
It would be TV Gold.

I couldn't afford the 10k fine lol

We could chip in for you CAMBO :)...only fair we manly supporters help each other out

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4