Terry Hill RIP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah not sure if a dust-up disqualifies him though… Are you aware if there was any suggestion at the time that he laid hands on his Mrs?
I remember the eyewitness account (I think) of Mr Twiss. Let’s just say I was surprised, even shocked, that Hill was allowed to go on that tour.

A player accused of similar behaviour today, irrespective of the burden of proof, would almost certainly be staying at home.

That was an absolute disgrace, ANZAC ceremony or not, there should have been a mention of Terry and some time made for him
I agree. I was very disappointed. 20 minutes before kick off, they showed a picture of him on the big screen and the announcer acknowledged him and that was the extent of it. What should have happened was a try montage on the screen and a minutes silence.

I agree. I was very disappointed. 20 minutes before kick off, they showed a picture of him on the big screen and the announcer acknowledged him and that was the extent of it. What should have happened was a try montage on the screen and a minutes silence.
100%

Just seems like the club has gone in a direction of not being interested in the history

I had no idea that Terry was the owner of Shall Not.

For those that don't follow greyhounds, he's an absolute gun especially up the straight at Richmond where he's pretty much unbeatable.

The fact he won the 6th this morning and jumped paying $1.01 on Sportsbet tells you all you need to know.

100%

Just seems like the club has gone in a direction of not being interested in the history
The club were kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. Honouring Tezza could've been seen as disrespectful to ANZAC day. If you try and do both then neither gets the attention it deserves. I'm hopeful there will be a proper acknowledgement of his passing next week.

Loved this from Fridays paper.

The tear in Nads eye says it all.
BFA95EC8-7A1A-4D36-A120-CE976BDE450A_1_201_a.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10