Test match 2018 NZ AUS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think fatigue, and the old school football it produces, is actually one of the real strengths of the women's game. The SOO match was a great example of that but I think that 80 mins had too many players with absolutely nothing left and it lowered the overall intensity. I have no doubt they will get there, just not quite yet.

I have to agree, as much as I like the fatigue in the game and the effect that has on the play, think back to the GF and and games in the mud of yesteryear, with some of the footy of the ages being played, the 80 minutes for the women at this stage seems just a tad bit more at present, but not by much only 5 minutes or so..

I have to agree, as much as I like the fatigue in the game and the effect that has on the play, think back to the GF and and games in the mud of yesteryear, with some of the footy of the ages being played, the 80 minutes for the women at this stage seems just a tad bit more at present, but not by much only 5 minutes or so..
Don't forget about the smoking!
I think there are a few, with full time jobs in RL and/or fitness, who are already capable of playing for the full 80 and it wont be long before many more get to that standard.

Silent protest by Latrell Mitchell not singing the anthem. Didn't really look that interested. Hope not

Don't forget about the smoking!
I think there are a few, with full time jobs in RL and/or fitness, who are already capable of playing for the full 80 and it wont be long before many more get to that standard.

Smoking drinking and footy, sounds like our team today but with no attitude !!!

Until most get up to standard, having just a few tips the scales out of balance but your right won't be long and I hope they continue...hang on Haka is on

Is the weather bad there, this has to be the worst crowd for a test match in NZ against Australia ?

The lowest recorded test attendance between New Zealand and Australia was 5,394 at the Basin Reserve in Wellington on 4 July 1953.

The highest of course was the 74,468 for the 2013 World Cup Final at Old Trafford which is also the largest ever rugby league test attendance.

The lowest recorded test attendance between New Zealand and Australia was 5,394 at the Basin Reserve in Wellington on 4 July 1953.

The highest of course was the 74,468 for the 2013 World Cup Final at Old Trafford which is also the largest ever rugby league test attendance.

Just a bit more....

The largest test attendance between the Kiwis and Kangaroos at Mt Smart was 22,994 for the first test of the 1993 series which was drawn 14-14.

This is the 7th Trans-Tasman Test at Mt Smart since the first one in 1989. Its currently 3-2 to the Kangaroos with one draw. Every test has included at least one current Manly player in the Australian side.

Last edited:
That's the end for Keary. Not a debut he's going to remember fondly even if we win. That's if he remembers it at all.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10