Thank god he's gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garts said:
The rest of the team should not be able to look Lyon and Snake in the eye. That was one of the worst performances I have ever seen from such a talented team. I really cannot understand it. I can handle being beaten but the crap that they served up tonight was just f***ed.

Yep that's exactly how I feel. I don't mind losing if our team is having a go but that was so hard to sit through tonight and I spent hundreds of dollars to watch it in person. Thanks a lot fellas :(

Sumdumguy said:
Garts said:
The rest of the team should not be able to look Lyon and Snake in the eye. That was one of the worst performances I have ever seen from such a talented team. I really cannot understand it. I can handle being beaten but the crap that they served up tonight was just f***ed.

Yep that's exactly how I feel. I don't mind losing if our team is having a go but that was so hard to sit through tonight and I spent hundreds of dollars to watch it in person. Thanks a lot fellas :(

This

Get over it. Some days they are on song and other days it is just wrong. Tonight we were owned. They tried as best as they could. Whinging like bitches is the same as we complained about the Cowgirls' supporters. I'm sorry for those that spent big bucks to get there but you can't win them all.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
I had always held out a flicker of hope that T-Rex was going to bust out a huge game for us when it mattered. Sigh-onarya!

Tried as best as they could? If I told my bosses I tried as best as I could and served up crap I would still be hauled over the coals. Yes we were owned but it was mainly due to our ineptness.

These things happen, and I am normally very reasonable but tonight was one of the worst performances I have seen. Do you agree MB or is this whinging like a bitch MB?

Whinging, we all should be after that crap. It was school boy errors, continously as well. I can cop a loss but **** me that was bad. I'll be whinging for a month it was that bad tonight.

Do you think I didn't swear at every disaster that unfolded? The boss was hiding in the bedroom! Unmitigated disaster from start to finish. But it is a footie game. Moaning and whinging - I am already over it. It is Saturday, the sun will rise and I'm having a terrific breakfast on the waterfront somewhere. It is done and I'll live with it. :)

ManlyBacker said:
Do you think I didn't swear at every disaster that unfolded? The boss was hiding in the bedroom! Unmitigated disaster from start to finish. But it is a footie game. Moaning and whinging - I am already over it. It is Saturday, the sun will rise and I'm having a terrific breakfast on the waterfront somewhere. It is done and I'll live with it. :)

Bingo !

I was pissed until I changed the channel and watch McCullum whack 123 from 58 lol

That is sport, these things happen and it won't be the last time we witness something like this

Spent the morning getting my Glory Glory to South Sydney in order before tonights game

ManlyBacker said:

Im over it now. But I did managed to wake up our 10 month old a couple of times with my outbursts during the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2