Thanks Kieran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Personally I would rather we went after someone like James Maloney than Sandow.

And I'm no fan of Baloney.

Cannot believe this lying piece of **** was touted as a future captain. He pulled the exact same routine last time when he was meant to be going to the Dogs. **** him. A tough, honest footballer but hardly going to set the world on fire without an organising half next to him.

I really don't see a problem with this.

KF was never going to be able to win us a GF. Ticker isn't enough, and he is a mile away from the talent of the 1 player we needed to keep - DCE.

Thanks Foz for the wins, the epic losses and the heart you always showed (until August last year).

The great unwashed will welcome you with open arms.

PS - If we even consider Sandow/Carney/Norman, I'll start the sack 2V thread myself.

Would really like to know what management is doing ? If the bulk of our gun players couldn't work with Tooves, then management should have punted him.
If management thought the players were too full of themselves then they should have supported Tooves to the hilt and told the prima donna's to walk.
To date they've done neither and I don't know where they stand. All I know is we have lost some gun players and for some reason a coach (& club legend) who was thrown in at the deep end, but still has a good winning % is for some reason fighting for his job.
Finding out that players you thought would give their all to the club you love forever, didn't really give a sh&t, is like finding out as a kid that the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus don't exist.

You can place your bets now. Toovey will be the scapegoat, a few losses and the knives will be out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4