THAT call

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The game was there for the taking.
We needed somebody to organise the attacking plays and make the correct decisions on the last tackles.
This is DCE's job. I love him and I am with him every game. But this is something plainly obvious....and it is very frustrating to watch
Look at Api

He's ****

u can go on about kapow and api and all the drop balls etc... we had enough possession in the attcking zone for many sets and we could not get a man over the line, that is becasue we have a fkd up 1/2 back. how cant get a repeat set or put a foward through a hole at the try line let alone a cuttout pass.

Yep, we had plenty of opportunity to win that game and our over paid offensive leader was incapable of setting up a win, after long, long, long periods in their 22m zone.

I don't care how much people love Cherry, he's not worth his money.
Api gave awful service
Coach should teach him how to pass
Walker is a joke of a five eighth
Worst since Chris Bailey
No Matai
No Lyon
No Snake
No lawrence

Good to see Queenslanders are still dumb as dog****

Api gave awful service
Coach should teach him how to pass
Walker is a joke of a five eighth
Worst since Chris Bailey
No Matai
No Lyon
No Snake
No lawrence

Good to see Queenslanders are still dumb as dog****

Oh hey buddy is this necessary? No Matai Lyon Snake and Lawrence; well the object of your man love should get used to that, cause that's gonna be kind of permanent. I'd put Cherry at Chris Baily's level of usefulness at the moment. He's going poorly because Api isn't passing to his liking? Joke.

Stop making excuses for his mediocrity, it's very unbecoming.

Some of you are not taking into account one simple fact - the Eels are the best defensive side in the comp.

edit - 'one of the best'
I forgot the NRL changed the Eels for and against stats, but on total points conceded they are 4th best in defence (I think)

Last edited:
Some of you are not taking into account one simple fact - the Eels are the best defensive side in the comp.
Best defensive side in the comp with half their side out of action . Great coaching by Arthur and very ordinary coaching by Barrett
As I have said before excuses don't win games

They weren't missing half their side, only the halves and Semi. We had more of our main men missing then they did.

Was watching the Olympic hockey with my young adult daughter this morning. The score was 1 all between the Aussies and the Poms. I left the room and when I came back the Brits had gone to 2-1.
I commented on the second goal to the Poms and the daughter said - yeah but we got Cecchined!
She's had a good upbringing.:D

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8