That should be worth 4 points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
Can you believe this ?

Harrigon now says St George were ripped off because the game changed momentum for a wrong forward pass call against STG

Weyman went in under the posts off a forward pass. The Dragons last try where that player did a backhanded pass looked forward too. That's not counting all the dummy half forward passes they got away with all night.

Gavin Morris !! How bad did he go tonight, he sh!t himself every time the crowd booed and blew a penalty. Very, very, very poor refereeing. Lucky to get away with that one, seriously dodged a bullet.

i dont disagree with the penalties , but geez we made it hard for ourselves - drop balls , stupid off loads , 5th tackle penalties if these dont happen its very hard for teams to get momentum after 18-0.

saying that , superb defense !!!!! but with only 40% possession we will do it tough against the better teams..

Jatz Crackers said:
Can you believe this ?

Harrigon now says St George were ripped off because the game changed momentum for a wrong forward pass call against STG
Thank goodness this prima donna has got no control over the game any more. He's always let his ego get in the way of his judgement. I still reckon the worst video ref decisions I've seen have been when he was in the box.

Jatz Crackers, I share your disbelief. What the hell is Harragon on. The cement truck incident starts to make sense. More laughable is that Price was just on suggesting Saints had been dudded. Fair dinkum !!! From Joey and Sterlo comments you can tell that they both think they are dopes !

Jatz Crackers said:
When asked if tonights reffing was lopsided, according to Bill Harrigon on MMM, Manly deliberately give away penalties and do so to gain a professional advantage.

No im not kidding. He actually said that.

His commentary shows he shouldn't have been let near a whistle. He is biased, egotistical and stupid. Heaven help the game.

Jatz Crackers said:
Can you believe this ?

Is he for real? They won the penalty count 9-3. I know who was ripped off!

Brissie Kid said:
What another sham week from the NRL officiating. Favour the home team but never do that at Brookie. It's like they go to Brookie now saying "The crowd aren't going to influence me" then at every other home ground they favour the home side. What an absolute joke.

After no ball for set after set Manly got pinged for a marginal forward pass when Dragons been throwing them all night. Refs found "hand on the ball" from Manly, inside the 10m, 5th tackle (from Rose) when the ball carrier was flopping about like a fish.

What about Horsehead giving that video try where the Dragons winger hit the touchline at same time the ball got grounded. Where was the doubt shown to Wolfie last week Mr Ed?
Bud the ref wasn't Horsehead - that's Maxwell. Tonight's ref was cousin of Horsehead. Same diff I guess. Both are full and total dickheads.

Jatz Crackers said:
Im popping a MickQld vein.

Thanks Jatz i've just got my blood pressure down after that farce and now it's going thru the roof again hearing what that **** is saying.

Jatz Crackers said:
When asked if tonights reffing was lopsided, according to Bill Harrigon on MMM, Manly deliberately give away penalties and do so to gain a professional advantage.

No im not kidding. He actually said that.

Quite an insight into why we were always on the receiving end of his ire when reff and reffing boss.

Brissie Kid said:
So after all the trouble at Souths & Manly game the NRL put the same two video refs on the very next Manly game.
Let's see if they can appoint these clowns again next monday night. I'm sure Poliitis is having a word to Daniel about it.

Great gutsy win. Thought we were gone. Refs, against us, but the boys dug in and came up with a good result.

I think we are also forgetting no Snake for the whole 2nd half, as well as, no James Hasson. Didn't see him return

panash said:
i dont disagree with the penalties , but geese we made it hard for ourselves - drop balls , stupid off loads , 5th tackle penalties if these dont happen its very hard for teams to get momentum after 18-0.

saying that , superb defense !!!!! but with only 40% possession we will do it tough against the better teams..

I hear what you are saying panash, but I really don't know what geese have to do with the game tonight.

Clint said:
panash said:
i dont disagree with the penalties , but geese we made it hard for ourselves - drop balls , stupid off loads , 5th tackle penalties if these dont happen its very hard for teams to get momentum after 18-0.

I hear what you are saying panash, but I really don't know what geese have to do with the game tonight.

I think he was referring to the referees.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8