That should be worth 4 points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
Clint said:
panash said:
i dont disagree with the penalties , but geese we made it hard for ourselves - drop balls , stupid off loads , 5th tackle penalties if these dont happen its very hard for teams to get momentum after 18-0.

saying that , superb defense !!!!! but with only 40% possession we will do it tough against the better teams..

I hear what you are saying panash, but I really don't know what geese have to do with the game tonight.

I think he was referring to the referees.

lol !!!!! blood pressure has settled now , i was on fire 30 mins ago ... just came from the game , have no voice left and mix feelings...

thanks for the laugh fellas

Dont forget Steve Price said on triple M there were several "dubious" calls that cost them the game. fml.

Re: RE: That should be worth 4 points

effnic said:
Dont forget Steve Price said on triple M there were several "dubious" calls that cost them the game. fml.

No chin. No perspective.

Had the pleasure (?) of listening to warren Ryan et al trying to get the dragons home

When the passage of forward passes happened he, surprisingly, was angry..... And then the sideline commentator (not sure of her name) chimed in by reminding the great wok of a few dubious calls the merge had received in the first half

Cue silence.... Then a stumbled cry of momentum change!

Harrigan has got zero credibility. He's a sideshow these days giving special comments on the refs on Triple M. Lol what a knob

Jatz Crackers said:
When asked if tonights reffing was lopsided, according to Bill Harrigon on MMM, Manly deliberately give away penalties and do so to gain a professional advantage.

No im not kidding. He actually said that.

Jatz Crackers said:
Can you believe this ?

Harrigon now says St George were ripped off because the game changed momentum for a wrong forward pass call against STG

Does anybody else start to wonder if that VR call by Bill against Manly, when Gasnier had a foot of seperation from ground the ball, was an accident?

How funny were each of the five times where St Geo threw the ball to Neville Nobody in the first row of the grandstands!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6