Thats not footy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I agree, but our team has just finally recently adjusted to the new game style. Can’t go back now at least not for this season. Longer term the rules of the game need to better support a team’s ability to shift the momentum otherwise the game will become predictably lopsided to its detriment.

This type of win is a huge boost.

Manly had 5 tries from kicks against them, from a team completing at 100% and getting the better of the ref calls.

To know they can not only bounce back from that, but dominate like they did is the type of self belief that results in a team never backing down regardless of the scoreboard or run of play going against them. Manly have that belief right now, and even 20+ pts down they are still in it.

On the other had as soon as Manly started the scoring in that 2nd half, you saw the Titans start to freeze up - having been there so many times this season. And the more Manly poured it on, the more unlikely it seemed that the Titans would add to that half-time score. The Titans were done whilst they still led after the 1st Garrick try - you could see it on their faces.

Loved every millisecond of the 2nd half ... just like I loved every minute of 40 - 0 in 2008 ...

Across the comp I watched some of the best footy I have seen in over 60 years .... play makers no longer afraid of having their heads taken off are taking the ball to the line and performing treats for the crowd like Foran and Turbo ...

Players like the diminutive Campbell electrifying and fearless , ... Reece Walsh, Sam Walker and a dozen other teenagers will emerge to dazzle and entertain with their skills ....

Hoping to win by 60 next game ... and given the opposition ... maybe 70 ...
That is putting things in perfect perspective
The only addition to your excellent post would be
Speed Kills and the faster you go the bigger the mediocre mess you leave behind

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12