The 22 hour day!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Heard Des during the presser , met at Narrabeen at 5.15am, back to Narrabeen by 2.30am-3.00am.

Plus travel to and from home.

A 22 hour plus day today so an extra special effort to win after what was a 14 hour day before the made a tackle.

They all have to do it but gee it’s a huge effort.

I believe he said ‘quarter past nine’, mate, either way though it’s a bloody long day and terrific effort!

That's rediculous. Why do that to teams. What's the issue with them staying over 2 nights. They're under strict rules anyway.

Luxury..!!

why, I have to get up half an hour before I go to bed, sweep the highway, go and work 35 hours a day, and only get to eat half a carrot a week!

Luxury. I used to have to get up midnight Tuesday to start work Thursday. I’d work a 74 hour day licking road surface clean and all I got to eat was rocks. Not your soft city rocks mind, hard feral rocks what I had to catch meself in the bush.

But try and tell kids that these days and they won’t believe you.

Luxury. I used to have to get up midnight Tuesday to start work Thursday. I’d work a 74 hour day licking road surface clean and all I got to eat was rocks. Not your soft city rocks mind, hard feral rocks what I had to catch meself in the bush.

But try and tell kids that these days and they won’t believe you.
A tough journey that one finishes will be rewarded with the quality of resilience

Luxury. I used to have to get up midnight Tuesday to start work Thursday. I’d work a 74 hour day licking road surface clean and all I got to eat was rocks.
I love Rocky Road too.
But you need to be meticulous with your dental hygiene after eating it.

Whats this "one" thing you speak of?

iu

Backing up the next week is probably the hardest part. So I hope the Panthers have a very draining encounter today. Although it would be terrible if any of them slip over in the wet and sprain their ankle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8