The big issue out of last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No excuses most of our players are just not up to NRL standard .
While most posters on here seem to lay the blame for our dreadful form on the forwards the lack of defence from our backs has seen opposition teams scoring easy tries that we'd have never allowed over the past decade. While our forwards are not strong, how bad have our backs been this year?

While most posters on here seem to lay the blame for our dreadful form on the forwards the lack of defence from our backs has seen opposition teams scoring easy tries that we'd have never allowed over the past decade. While our forwards are not strong, how bad have our backs been this year?
True . We have no quality players that can make the next step up to NRL level . We need a broom through the place

Disagree. Our structures have been failing partly because new players are coming in and we don't have an experienced core group in the forwards to hold it all together.

I think some people underestimate the value of the front row. Last year we had Lawrence and Starling pretty much all year. Take away Choc on top of the front row and that is pretty much starting a new pack from scratch.

I think each of our players could do ok coming into an established side, but we haven't had that luxury due to player losses and injuries.

The morale issue has I think been overplayed but it wouldnt be helping either.
Guss Gould
" it is quite obvious the Sea Eagles need to embark on a rejuvenation program for their playing roster over the next couple of years to produce the club's next great era."
We will agree to disagree :)

The players we have that are of NRL standard are all wearing track suits. I've never seen it this bad in 40 years of supporting Manly.

What we need to do is simplify what we're asking players to do. Simple boring stuff and get a bit more aggressive in defence. We haven't pushed a opposing player back in a tackle all year.
Guss Gould
" it is quite obvious the Sea Eagles need to embark on a rejuvenation program for their playing roster over the next couple of years to produce the club's next great era."

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8