The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
RE: The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Thread

Jethro said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
I think the Dogs next match is against the Sharks. At least the Sharks are showing some fight and they should have Carney back. 1 from 7 anyone?

We can only hope

manlyfan76 said:
Mr Invisible must be having fun at the kennel:

Mr Invisible

Let's be very VERY clear here.

Next person to post something outside of Ben's on field performances (rumour or an insinuation), be it true, false, or otherwise, will face a lengthy ban WITHOUT a warning.

It's getting far beyond a joke.

We'd all be complaining if something huge came up in the papers about Ben (as a result of rumour), and I'm sure the club would not be impressed either (having to handle the media responses to it). Let the media create their own stories, don't give them a helping hand.

So, does that mean that the Kennel is soon to be a forum of one with Mr I all by himself as he has banned everybody else?

That forum will get very boring if all thread topics and posts are about Ben Barba's on field performances. :p

You know him and others over there refer to this place as North Korea. Pot meet kettle

but they like to refer to themselves as the "dogs of war" (Lame I reckon) Gronk

RL Gronk said:
Jethro said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
I think the Dogs next match is against the Sharks. At least the Sharks are showing some fight and they should have Carney back. 1 from 7 anyone?

We can only hope

manlyfan76 said:
Mr Invisible must be having fun at the kennel:

Mr Invisible

Let's be very VERY clear here.

Next person to post something outside of Ben's on field performances (rumour or an insinuation), be it true, false, or otherwise, will face a lengthy ban WITHOUT a warning.

It's getting far beyond a joke.

We'd all be complaining if something huge came up in the papers about Ben (as a result of rumour), and I'm sure the club would not be impressed either (having to handle the media responses to it). Let the media create their own stories, don't give them a helping hand.

So, does that mean that the Kennel is soon to be a forum of one with Mr I all by himself as he has banned everybody else?

That forum will get very boring if all thread topics and posts are about Ben Barba's on field performances. :p

You know him and others over there refer to this place as North Korea. Pot meet kettle

North Korea > Belmore.

Recent photo of Mr Invisible

Attachments

• image.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
Dear Benny barba, please sign with a French Rugby team effective immediately. It worked out well for SBUU and would for you too.

The butt hurt going on for dog supporters at the moment is just too good to be true. Social media rumours flying about everywhere, club desperately trying to put fires out everywhere, sitting at the bottom of table, supporters blaming everyone from Greenturd & Des down,player discontent, getting smashed on the footy field. I think i've died and gone to heaven. This plus a Manly premiership would definitely be my type of heaven, ( Oh yeah and the 50 young female virgins on tap as well)

Mick i think maybe you have to kill yourself or something for that, don't do it. You'd miss our back-to-back next year.

mickqld said:
The butt hurt going on for dog supporters at the moment is just too good to be true. Social media rumours flying about everywhere, club desperately trying to put fires out everywhere, sitting at the bottom of table, supporters blaming everyone from Greenturd & Des down,player discontent, getting smashed on the footy field. I think i've died and gone to heaven. This plus a Manly premiership would definitely be my type of heaven, ( Oh yeah and the 50 young female virgins on tap as well)

How about 49 Virgins and u swing one my way mick.
Sharing is caring brother

I love the sharing 45 for you Mick, 1 for Gronk and 4 for me please.....and by the way I agree with you, what's happening to the Scumdogs is such Karma

God the whispers are getting louder about this club and their players..

Is anyone here well enough connected or got a great source to confirm that where there Is smoke, there is fire... Or maybe it's just all a crock of ****?

It's destroying The dogs chance at a successful season, that's for sure.

You know how the old saying goes.....When the Bulldogs club is in turmoil, Rugby League is going great.

bones said:
You know how the old saying goes.....When the Bulldogs club is in turmoil, Rugby League is going great.

Will you please desist from calling them a "club"- they have been nothing more than a "franchise" since 1996- and a sh!t one at that.

Vyssini said:
bones said:

Will you please desist from calling them a "club"- they have been nothing more than a "franchise" since 1996- and a sh!t one at that.

The family franchise?

Just like that other credible franchise... McDonalds the family "restaurant"

joeboy said:
God the whispers are getting louder about this club and their players..

Is anyone here well enough connected or got a great source to confirm that where there Is smoke, there is fire... Or maybe it's just all a crock of s**t?

It's destroying The dogs chance at a successful season, that's for sure.

God hates a coward..... Tony williams & the bulldogs so please don't use my name in vein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt856_nRxQk

Latest announcement on the Kennel:

Changes to rumour posts - effective immediately.
ATTN ALL USERS:

Please note the following changes apply to ALL posts effective immediately:

+ Do not post any rumours / insinuations / innuendo in regards to players personal lives, without citing a valid online source*

+ Do not post any rumours / insinuations / innuendo that may be harmful to the club or players, without citing a valid online source*

+ Posts in relation to players contracts, or rumoured signings are still allowed inside the relevant thread, however please keep this strictly to contract / signings, and not "I hear X is leaving the club due to <rumour>".

* = An online source is either a reputable Twitter account with a proven track record (e.g RLW_Mole / Dean Richie / Phil Rothfield / TripleMGrillTeam / etc), a journo via an online news article from a known source (Zerotackle / SMH / DailyTelegraph / Sportal / etc).

There are FAR too many rumours floating around at the moment. Our CEO, RLW Mole, Dean Richie, and Josh Massoud via Twitter have all stated that they are all false, and not to believe them.

These people know far more than many people about what goes on at our club.

Our advice at the moment if you hear a rumour, is ask where it was sourced from. Twitter and Facebook are platforms by which many faceless people can create malicious rumours very quickly.

As one of the largest fansites for the Bulldogs, we as moderators want to keep the site relatively rumour free. Rumours hurt not only the club, but the players, and we do not wish to be responsible for such rumour mongering.

Posts that breach these rules will result in thread/post deletion without warning. Serious rumours and repeat offenders may result in an instant infraction of up to (or beyond) a month (at the discretion of the moderator) for serious breaches of this rule.

We appreciate your understanding in regards to this.

- Mr I on behalf of the Kennel Moderation Team.

lol at TripleMGrill team and proven track record.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12