The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Clint said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
HappilyManly said:
On 360 last night it was interesting to hear that J Morris has repeated asked to leave and Kasiano as well :huh:

Hard to see how a Team Sport can be effective with the participants wishing that they were elsewhere :cool:

Could the Bulldogs become contenders for the wooden spoon? Who could have predicted such a thing? :D

That would almost be better than us winning the GF.......... almost.

IF there was a god, then we could all pray for the perfect year

1. Manly
16. Bulldogs

GF Winner after Storm were defeated 41-0...... Manly

World Club Challenge Champions,Manly

Now that is IF THERE'S A GOD????

dceagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
Ben Barba on STERLO tonight, will be interesting to see if he is regurgitating spin or still in denial. I will be interested to see how he contradicts Greenturds lies and all the rumours. I'm sure they'll go soft on him as he is still 'Sick'

As expected it was completely orchestrated and limp . The only brief point of interest was when Barba said " When Des put me in that place" . Greenturd's spin doctoring for sure , Des ( if he gave a damn ) would never let one of his players be paraded around like this .

Limp ?

He was asked all the questions that people would have expected, admitted to gambling and alcohol issues, and how he has let his team mates down and has a long way to go making it up to plenty of them.

Not sure how much more you could have expected really.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Kiwi Eagle said:
dceagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
Ben Barba on STERLO tonight, will be interesting to see if he is regurgitating spin or still in denial. I will be interested to see how he contradicts Greenturds lies and all the rumours. I'm sure they'll go soft on him as he is still 'Sick'

As expected it was completely orchestrated and limp . The only brief point of interest was when Barba said " When Des put me in that place" . Greenturd's spin doctoring for sure , Des ( if he gave a damn ) would never let one of his players be paraded around like this .

Limp ?

He was asked all the questions that people would have expected, admitted to gambling and alcohol issues, and how he has let his team mates down and has a long way to go making it up to plenty of them.

Nothing asked or answered that hadn't already been released to the media . So if he is really struggling with the pressures of footy life , why put him through this . The interview was for the benefit of the club , not the player .

Probably spot on. Greenberg sent him in front of the cameras to hose down the wild speculation. Des is probably seething.

dceagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
dceagle said:
manlyfan76 said:

Limp ?

Nothing asked or answered that hadn't already been released to the media . So if he is really struggling with the pressures of footy life , why put him through this . The interview was for the benefit of the club , not the player .

That isn't quite correct

Barba himself, and the club, never specifically admitted to any issues like that. You are confusing that with the media reports and speculation, what you got there was it from the horses mouth without the media spin. Those same media reports had him staying with DCE for a while, and DCE said a couple of weeks ago that was rubbish and he never stayed with him at all

If people were wanting him to confirm any of the 37 versions of twitter rubbish flying around then I can see how they would leave that disappointed

As to the benefit of him, you are probably right there that it probably wouldn't help him in that regard. But all in all it was a good interview and it has hosed down a few of the rumours, such as the one I have read on here how Des was right behind Stewart all the way with his dramas but with Barba has been doing nothing etc

Phantar said:
silvertail said:
For a non-gambler, the easiest 20 bucks I have ever made was betting a good mate of mine that Manly would finish higher on the table.

Easy 20 bucks.

Bulldogs in 2013 - I m p l o d e d

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hi I'm Tom Waterhouse and I'm now taking odds on the 2013 demise of that sporting dilemma, the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.
$4 on the 'dogs to sack Todd Greenberg by August after wasting the Club's last $8million on signing Tony Williams until the end of the 2025 season.
$3 on Des Hasler walking out by September and taking on the coaching director's role at the Wyong Roos.
$2 on the 'dogs missing the finals for the first time since 2011, continuing their familiar pattern of unexpected success one year, followed by miserable failure the next.
$1 on the 'dogs to make a massive bid for the services of Peter Sharp as head coach for 2014, noting it couldn't be any worse than paying overs for Hasler and rationalising that Sharpy might bring some of the winning culture across from the old Northern Eagles franchise. Ian Thomson is in the Bulldogs' sights for the CEO role.
#fu**offtom

The NSWRL was furious about Bulldogs doctors ruling Josh Reynolds out of the City side, despite being passed fit at the team medical on Monday morning.

But they were on the verge of a full-blown fatwa when news leaked through that Klemmer could also be placed off-limits.

Fortunately the crisis was averted, with Klemmer given the all-clear to turn out against Queensland at Centrebet Stadium tomorrow night.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/ten-cronulla-sharks-receive-interview-notices-from-asada/story-e6frfgfo-1226623754631

Errrrr, Interesting choice of words.

Is Massoud serious...." But they were on the verge of a full-blown fatwa when news leaked through that Klemmer could also be placed off-limits.".....the bloke must think he's funny - FMD. Cant wait for the LRG to react to this.
ps - if you arent sure what LRG is - ask someone who knows a policeman.

Westie, what is the LRG (I am sure you know a policemen)

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10