The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Berkeley_Eagle said:
BREAKING: Bulldogs to confirm shortly that Sam Kasiano and Greg Eastwood will both be sidelined through injury for four games.

Injury proned dogs.

Give them another kebab, they're under weight

ahhh - the ol LOL at Bulldogs Mega thread. Oh how I have missed you so. It is like an old dog that has returned home. Gives you a warm & fuzzy feeling all over.

A lovely post about T-rex from the kennel. I remember when the bulldogs fans laughed at us when they signed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trendsetter View Post

" **** I used to cop it so much when I was on here telling it like it is from the pre season up until now about this sack of sh*t. "don't talk like that about a bulldogs player", "he'll come good", "a true fan supports his players no matter what".. Where the f*ck are all you oxygen thieves now?

Not one of them has the balls to speak up, 20+ rounds of having Tony's nuts in your mouths would have given all your jaws quite a workout.

I f*cking hope someone who knows him reads this and passes on the message..
Dear sack of turd Williams, Go kill your self. I've never in my life hated a bulldogs player, but you, your a new breed of low life sh*t. A waste of our cap, a waste of a jersey, a waste of oxygen and a waste of field position that could be occupied by a half retarded monkey that would do a better job. I speak on behalf of most bulldogs fans when I say, we hope each and every single day that you somehow have a career ending injury or just piss off to hell.
I was never a religious man, but thanks to you, I've found God, and I pray to him every night that I see you crossing the street one day and coincidentally at that exact moment my brakes fail. I will be placing my membership in an envelope and sending it directly to Belmore with a letter stating that I will never financially sponsor the club I've loved for life, as long as you are wearing our sacred jersey. You are a joke as a player, a disgrace to our club and an embaressment to humanity.

F*ck you."

effnic said:
A lovely post about T-rex from the kennel. I remember when the bulldogs fans laughed at us when they signed him.

" **** I used to cop it so much when I was on here telling it like it is from the pre season up until now about this sack of sh*t. "don't talk like that about a bulldogs player", "he'll come good", "a true fan supports his players no matter what".. Where the f*ck are all you oxygen thieves now?

Not one of them has the balls to speak up, 20+ rounds of having Tony's nuts in your mouths would have given all your jaws quite a workout.

Dear sack of turd Williams, Go kill your self. I've never in my life hated a bulldogs player, but you, your a new breed of low life sh*t. A waste of our cap, a waste of a jersey, a waste of oxygen and a waste of field position that could be occupied by a half retarded monkey that would do a better job. I speak on behalf of most bulldogs fans when I say, we hope each and every single day that you somehow have a career ending injury or just piss off to hell.
I was never a religious man, but thanks to you, I've found God, and I pray to him every night that I see you crossing the street one day and coincidentally at that exact moment my brakes fail. I will be placing my membership in an envelope and sending it directly to Belmore with a letter stating that I will never financially sponsor the club I've loved for life, as long as you are wearing our sacred jersey. You are a joke as a player, a disgrace to our club and an embaressment to humanity.

F*ck you."

P.S. Tony, may I have an autograph? My son thinks you're great!

globaleagle said:
effnic said:

could be occupied by a half retarded monkey

P.S. Tony, may I have an autograph? My son thinks you're great!

a half retarded monkey...????

Hey! That guy is mighty peeved!

effnic said:

F*ck you."

17-i-lol.jpg

That is one mighty pissed off fan, there's been a few " whipping boys" on here over the years but can never remember anything quite like this as a rant, even Chris Baily never copped it so bad!!

ROFLMAO ohh Karma I love you. Did anyone hear the disgruntled Dogs fans emailing talking sport yesterday giving it to Des. Reckons he has no tactics, wrong game plans, team lacking any direction, Dogkinson no good, TRex a joke. God I am loving this. GO RAIDERS

We could miss the 8 this year but it would still be nowhere near as bad as our 2008 Season, Man did I drink a lot that year.

so poor old dessie has gone from coach of the year to having no idea in a season, wouldn't have anything to do with a bunch of muppets in the team who cannot understand his directions

Mark from Brisbane said:
That is one mighty pissed off fan, there's been a few " whipping boys" on here over the years but can never remember anything quite like this as a rant, even Chris Baily never copped it so bad!!

Chris @&$£ing bailey is the reason we didn't win 4 premierships in a row. We win in 08 sign him do nothing for two years punt him and we another comp. worst signing ever lol :D

I kind of feel for des. You can't fly like an eagle when your surrounded by turkeys.

There's a cultural issue at the dogs go and read the kennel and you will see it clearly. Bred not bought is dead over there. Their fans want their club to buy everyone who is on the market and even players who aren't. It's rarely worked for the roosters and I can't see it working for them no matter how great a coach des is.

Just had to bump this thread up with Barba going, lol at the Bulldogs...

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of Muppets :p

I know that this isn't keeping with the general theme here but I see T-Rex played a pretty good game against the Dragqueens the other night. That should be it till next season now for him.

If you want some LOLs
the Barba thread at the Flea house
http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=102426&page=11

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14