The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I doubt anyone in the Dogs camp would say over-performed. They started the year as competition favourites.

bones said:
Raelene Castle will call in sick tomorrow

She seemed quite well today I saw her on TV.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 5
I'm trying to be happy that the dirty scum is out but I'm still too pissed off with us blowing last nights golden chance.

Terry Zarsoff said:
Barba was quite the performer today. The over the top reaction to his ankle injury on the field, followed up by the 'glad that is over' look as he was carted off.
was thinking the same thing Terry

Waterhouse must be opening a market on the Son of Sam moving to the Eels:idea:

His body language, at the inept performance against 12 Novacastrians, was telling :cool:

Good to watch :p

swoop said:
Hey Ryan, how well did the superdog coach go? What excuses have you got for him?

I'd have Des Hasler and Crusher both back here in a heart-beat. Class is class.

Do I appreciate the way he left? Nope.

Regardless, I think Des is a better coach than Toovey. And I'm talking by some.

Toovey's and average coach with a wonderful roster and management team. Des is a great coach with a decent to fair roster, and great management team.

When we start winning some finals, I'll jump on Toovey's Bandwagon, don't worry. To date, he has won one, in four, and lost a WCC, like I say. I think given we have the best team in the comp, we should be doing much better than that.

EDIT: Sucked in Dogs. Can't stand them.

Ryan said:
swoop said:
Hey Ryan, how well did the superdog coach go? What excuses have you got for him?

Toovey's and average coach with a wonderful roster and management team. Des is a great coach with a decent to fair roster, and great management team.

When we start winning some finals, I'll jump on Toovey's Bandwagon, don't worry. To date, he has won one, in four, and lost a WCC, like I say. I think given we have the best team in the comp, we should be doing much better than that.

Cleal is overrated.
Dave Warwick is all over cleal

Warwick found k foz and look who he has found since des and PF have left.

Jorge
Hiku
Sao
Hodges
Horo
Lawrence

Ryan said:
swoop said:

Have a look at the success rate under both the dog and Toovey without Brett Stewart.

Crusher and the dog can get ****ed for all I care.

Toovey has improved our defence and our attack is the benchmark when Brett is in the team. BTW the dog also had T-rex and Hoppa jnr when they were firing here at Manly.

Have a look at T-dog's form at the bulldogs, if he's such a great coach why has he persisted with a 600k under performing log?

Compare that to the recruits of Lawrence, Horo, Symonds, Fa'aoso why were discards but turned into genuine 1st graders under Toovey. Add to that the loss of King and Galavao(mid-season).

Toovey is also not scared to replace anyone who's under performing. The dog barely changed the team regardless how poorly they played.

And if you want to compare how many big game matches the compare apples with apples i.e how did we go without some of the big guns. 2008 finished 2nd, hardly any injuries/premiership, 2009-5th loss 40-12 qualifying final, 2010-8th loss 28-0 qualifying final, 2011 2nd once again no injuries premiership, Toovey 2012 4th loss qualifying final 16-10, semi final win 22-12. prelim final loss 40-12.

IN 2012 Toovey was thrust into the job and with all the talk and innuendo about players leaving did a great job.

So even you lovechild super dog struggled without the big names.

CAMBO said:
Ryan said:
swoop said:

Cleal is overrated.
Dave Warwick is all over cleal

Warwick found k foz and look who he has found since des and PF have left.

Jorge
Hiku
Sao
Hodges
Horo
Lawrence

And who has Cleal found in two years at the dogs?
post 16 is gold!
http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=102552&highlight=noel+cleal

If Des is such a great coach Ryan, why couldn't he ge the best out of 600k recruit Trex??
And the rest of the team were a rabble on and off the field, no discipline at all. As head coach Des is responsible for his team he has failed miserably after heading into the season as favourites.
Tooves has played him off a break this season and your constant bagging of him is ridiculous.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10