The " Charm Offensive"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the biggest kick in the guts is now the owners have it their way we suddenly get good press. Which means they were, as suspected, behind most of the negative press.

its the do as I say not as I do lack of morals that really grinds most fans. The key characteristics of good managements are things like High morals standards, trust, integrity. These guys have none and that's the bottom line.

I don't know that that shows anything other than the fact that there are some very positive and exciting changes, of course that would be reported on differently than what was happening before

The squad is unquestionably stronger as a result of the culling and recruitment drive that has happened, ruthless though it may have been, so I am happy on that score.

I also think that Tooves simply wasn't up being a first grade head coach. I think he only did so well because of the class and experience of the players, as well as the vestiges of Hasler's tenure as coach. I was sad to see a Tooves given the arse but I think Barrett, Cartwright and Seibold are a far better coaching staff than what we had.

But yes the idea that Zorba was leaking $#!& to the media just to destabilise the club so he could get his way is beyond depressing.

I'll try and make a Brooky game this year, if I do I'm going to suggest @BOZO and I have a beer.

I won't give away his identity UNLESS he's ZtH, " then it's war".
See if you can make it to same game when Ryan and @ Wombatlegacy are going to knuckle behind the sheds

See if you can make it to same game when Ryan and @ Wombatlegacy are going to knuckle behind the sheds

Nah mate, we are on the same team now, like Gold Dust and Hornswoggle/ Lookout ANYONE who messes with that tag team partnership !! @Wombat Legacy :)

WWE-Superstar-Goldust-17.jpg

• 😆
Reactions: lsz
I also think that Tooves simply wasn't up being a first grade head coach. I think he only did so well because of the class and experience of the players, as well as the vestiges of Hasler's tenure as coach. I was sad to see a Tooves given the arse but I think Barrett, Cartwright and Seibold are a far better coaching staff than what we had.
Big call on Barrett - I pray he turns out to be a very good 1st grade coach but that's based on hope only at this stage. In his first 2 years to match Tooves he needs a Prelim final and a GF appearance... not easy! No doubting Seibold's record as an assistant coach he looks very solid. Onto Cartwright well thank goodness he is another assistant coach because as a head coach his win record was 45%.

Good. No idea who those guys in the photo are but freaky .......

I'll try and make a Brooky game this year, if I do I'm going to suggest @BOZO and I have a beer.

I won't give away his identity UNLESS he's ZtH, " then it's war".
Please let me know which game you will be going and if I wont be on shift work that day I will love to meet up with you and buy you a beer as you deserve one after making the long trip down to Gods Country.
ZtH or what ever you call him will surely be there as well . After all he is part of the furniture at Brookvale oval :)

bozo said... "ZtH or what ever you call him will surely be there as well . After all he is part of the furniture at Brookvale oval"
Maybe he should be shat on! (oops, I meant SAT on) sorry!:sweating:
how do you edit these things?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4