The cleanout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The team we should lock up:

TTurbo
Jorge
Walker
Kelly
Uate
DCE
???
13JTurbo
11???
12???
8 Darcy
9 Api???
10 Taupau

Longer term:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Brian Kelly
05. Akuila Uate then Brad Parker
06. Blake Green then Jackson Hastings OR Tom Wright
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence then Lloyd Perrett
09. Api Koroisou OR Jackson Hastings
10. Marty Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein then Billy Bainbridge
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown OR Api Koroisou then Cameron Cullen
15. Nate Myles
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Darcy Lussick

Not sure if it's intellectual science and strategic thinking that we have young guns ready to replace the older generation of players, but we look pretty bloody balanced there.

Seems we need another prop forward or two to either develop or be acquired.

I really, really feel the teams that have the most consistency (roster, injury - or lack of, coaches, owners, management) seem to be the one's that fare the best. For this reason, I hope we keep the roster "as together" as possible, with as little distraction as possible.

As can be seen at times this season, and as had been proven, we can beat anyone when switched on.

Longer term:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Brian Kelly
05. Akuila Uate then Brad Parker
06. Blake Green then Jackson Hastings OR Tom Wright
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence then Lloyd Perrett
09. Api Koroisou OR Jackson Hastings
10. Marty Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein then Billy Bainbridge
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown OR Api Koroisou then Cameron Cullen
15. Nate Myles
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Darcy Lussick

Not sure if it's intellectual science and strategic thinking that we have young guns ready to replace the older generation of players, but we look pretty bloody balanced there.

Seems we need another prop forward or two to either develop or be acquired.

I really, really feel the teams that have the most consistency (roster, injury - or lack of, coaches, owners, management) seem to be the one's that fare the best. For this reason, I hope we keep the roster "as together" as possible, with as little distraction as possible.

As can be seen at times this season, and as had been proven, we can beat anyone when switched on.
This ,Only difference I would like to see is our money spent on the best available blue chip 2nd rower there is..

There are rumours James Roberts is out of favour at broncos, I would love him to pair up with walker. 5. Kelly 4. Walker 3. Roberts 2. Jorge or uate
Keep that up mate and you'll get more disagrees then me suggesting Hopoate to come back.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8