THE CROKER POLL .. THE RESULT UPDATED!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How do you think Croker will go at hooker?

• Will have a breakout year ... egg on some faces

• Will do an adequate tradesman's job

• Will perform poorly ..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let’s not jump the gun , he’s had one good game in how long ?

But that said he went pretty well today.

Let’s not jump the gun , he’s had one good game in how long ?

But that said he went pretty well today.
He did go well last week too. His defence was a big reason we got the 2 points last week too. Agreed, let's not jump the gun but the last couple weeks we have seen a vast improvement and he is actually starting to take on the line. Hopefully he continues to improve!

He did go well last week too. His defence was a big reason we got the 2 points last week too. Agreed, let's not jump the gun but the last couple weeks we have seen a vast improvement and he is actually starting to take on the line. Hopefully he continues to improve!
Couldn’t agree more , happy to eat my words if the improvements continue.

Couldn’t agree more , happy to eat my words if the improvements continue.
He has tackled his ass off in the middle since round 1 tbh. I think that’s why Des likes him to start. I’m happy to let Des be the judge on the Croker/Cust 9 rotation. Bit of a shame it rained all second half. Didn’t get to see the boys really open up and Cust get a good run in the 9.

Croker played well yesterday. His best game for a long time. I don't rate him as a nine (and probably never will). But if he keeps on putting in performances like that, he deserves his spot in the team. It's great to be proven wrong, (particular when it results in a fantastic Manly win) and I hope it continues like that. Go Manly.

Croker played well yesterday. His best game for a long time. I don't rate him as a nine (and probably never will). But if he keeps on putting in performances like that, he deserves his spot in the team. It's great to be proven wrong, and I hope it continues like that. Go Manly.
he was tough in defence and playing off a forward pack that was just smashing through the middle. Without the forwards laying the platform, Tommy T and the rest don't have the room to open up the Titans like they did. Croker benefited from that. He needs to learn the vagaries of dummy half play though and when to shoot out from dummy half to get us on the front foot when we are struggling for yards. His passing is still only average for dummy but all round he was much much better yesterday. The really good 9's know when to to go to change the tempo when we are struggling for yards - that is his biggest deficiency.

He’s growing into the role. I’ve said before that he’s the worst player in the NRL but I would be very happy to be wrong, he’s actually got a pretty good running game so let’s hope he keeps using that

He’s growing into the role. I’ve said before that he’s the worst player in the NRL but I would be very happy to be wrong, he’s actually got a pretty good running game so let’s hope he keeps using that
That's it. He has the ability to run but the first month just refused to do it, maybe he was just fatigued? Now he has his match fitness up and people pushing up around him we might see a different Croker. I hope so because it seems Des is hell bent on keeping him so we need him to succeed and surprise us each week.

That's it. He has the ability to run but the first month just refused to do it, maybe he was just fatigued? Now he has his match fitness up and people pushing up around him we might see a different Croker. I hope so because it seems Des is hell bent on keeping him so we need him to succeed and surprise us each week.
I heard the new hooker may be good to go in a couple of weeks also.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11