THE CROKER POLL .. THE RESULT UPDATED!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How do you think Croker will go at hooker?

• Will have a breakout year ... egg on some faces

• Will do an adequate tradesman's job

• Will perform poorly ..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Croker played well yesterday. His best game for a long time. I don't rate him as a nine (and probably never will). But if he keeps on putting in performances like that, he deserves his spot in the team. It's great to be proven wrong, (particular when it results in a fantastic Manly win) and I hope it continues like that. Go Manly.
Posted April 18.
Note: I still don't rate him as a nine (Not in the same league as Cook, Grant, Korisau, Fainu et al) BUT he is doing a great job for Manly in that role, and deserves to hold that spot for the rest of the season. Am hoping that he continues to prove me wrong and that he continues to develop in that position. Most improved player for Manly this year, and really demonstrates how important resilience and determination are to playing any position in the NRL.

Posted April 18.
Note: I still don't rate him as a nine (Not in the same league as Cook, Grant, Korisau, Fainu et al) BUT he is doing a great job for Manly in that role, and deserves to hold that spot for the rest of the season. Am hoping that he continues to prove me wrong and that he continues to develop in that position. Most improved player for Manly this year, and really demonstrates how important resilience and determination are to playing any position in the NRL.
Some were predicting that as early as February, long before the season started. They are the ones that really need a pat on the back!

Some were predicting that as early as February, long before the season started. They are the ones that really need a pat on the back!
Yep cool. The original post was more about the fact he has massively improved since preseason, he has worked bloody hard to achieve that, and that he deserves to keep his spot as nine for the rest of the season, based on the above. The second post also pragmatically implies that he wont hold that spot in 2022 if Fainu returns, and will be lucky to get another contract with us for next season. Not saying whether this is good or bad, just my interpretation of the facts as they are today.

Perspective time - some Silvertails need to learn how to type - Croker proved me wrong.
Learning to Type has nothing to do with assessing a player

Croker has always demonstrated his courage on the field and his defence has improved

I showed you a highlight real with a hooker that has the skills to take the game to another level and the proof is a complete number 9 makes a team shine

The Better Hookers in the NRL are more than a defensive unit
The better Hookers in the NRL give the team another Xfactor

And this is why the club is hanging out for Fainu . Because he is the complete Hooker

I am Hooked on Skillful Hookers

Is this an I told you so thread that we have seen a million times before or some crazy variant that allows people to discuss a poll that has an official voting system......?So random this site is.....

Croker has always demonstrated his courage on the field and his defence has improved

I showed you a highlight real with a hooker that has the skills to take the game to another level and the proof is a complete number 9 makes a team shine

And this is why the club is hanging out for Fainu . Because he is the complete Hooker

I’d have kept Api given the choice.
hindsight being a great thing hey…

I’d have kept Api given the choice.
hindsight being a great thing hey…
Api would have been great to keep Jerry but I believe young Fainu is a freak . He was so unpredictable a real Xfactor and his defense was sound .

Is this an I told you so thread that we have seen a million times before or some crazy variant that allows people to discuss a poll that has an official voting system......?So random this site is.....
It is what it is and it is what posters make of it feathered friend

Fainu is in another league - no doubt.

But Croker has been bloody great this season. His efforts deserve recognition. Go you good thing!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12