• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Reputation is worth diddly- squat .It's built up and torn apart by the media. If you're not flavour of the month your fair game and if you play for Manly there's a target on your back. If he goes to the Titans he'll be praised for being a straight up bloke....I'd love to see him shove it up the prostitute press.

Reputation is worth diddly- squat .It's built up and torn apart by the media. If you're not flavour of the month your fair game and if you play for Manly there's a target on your back. If he goes to the Titans he'll be praised for being a straight up bloke....I'd love to see him shove it up the prostitute press.
The press is so biased in this instance it's beyond ridiculous.

There's been bugger all made of this.

Cameron McInnes set to backflip on Dragons deal following Issac Luke’s exit from Rabbitohs
  • PHIL ROTHFIELD
  • THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
  • MAY 11, 2015 12:00AM
ST George-Illawarra are furious about the signing of South Sydney hooker Issac Luke to the New Zealand Warriors.

Why? Because a couple of weeks ago, on the quiet, coach Paul McGregor signed the Rabbitohs’ outstanding young hooker Cameron McInnes.

He is a Junior Kangaroo and rated the next great hooker-forward in the NRL.

Now the deal is almost certainly off thanks to the outrageously stupid round 13 backflip clause.

McInnes made the decision to quit the Rabbitohs hoping to get a regular starting position at the Dragons.

story-fnp0lyn3-1227349348174

You know, it's easy to spin staying at the team who gave you a start (ie, loyalty) the right way. It's not like backing out of a deal to join one club only to join another… Oh, wait. *Cough!* Inglis *Cough!*

Chez will be the kingpin up there. Hard games with more losses than wins, as he will have to do it all himself.:cool:

At Manly he is not even part of the Leadership Group. But on field he would have a strong, capable team that are already Premiership contenders.@:cool:

I don't know how his performance will be affected at GC and whether it will impact his ascendancy in the Rep ranks from bench to Captain of State and Country,:wondering:

Career defining decision for the kid from Mackay :think:

NRL360 Kent said GC TPAs not yet signed off. Plus if they fall over, the GC can't pay the difference to Chez.@:cool:
Manly's base offer is larger than the GC one. Plus Manly have set a deadline for end of next round to move on other Players by rd 13.

Great news, Gaz said its OK for Nate to ask Chez to stay. Its what mates do anyway :)

Kent is making the deadline up surely? DCE plays a game on Monday night and will be spending the rest off the week in soo camp.

Kent is making the deadline up surely? DCE plays a game on Monday night and will be spending the rest off the week in soo camp.
Hopefully he has a strong enough personality to ward off advice from Smith and Co to go to the Titans.
Can't believe all those fellas saying that Chez should go to the tits when they've played out their whole careers at brown paper bags Melbourne.

Well it would be the best time to say aye or nay, as he will be safely locked away in SOO Camp from the Media and would not have to answer any dumb questions @:cool:

I think Kent was implying that Manly have contracts to register with the freed up money, by round 13 if Chez confirms his move.

I believe the only reason Sid signed with the Tits is that Manly basically dared him to do just that. Penn and Kelly have only themselves to blame.

While it hasn't gone down in anything like a professional way, ultimately Manly want him to stay and the offer is what he's worth. I don't believe he really wants to go.

So come on Daly. We're sorry. Let's just move on. Sign the deal. You're happy here and you're only going to do a lot of losing up there.

Hug it out.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10