• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

MANLY4LIFE

Bencher
I doubt they are talking about his injury lol
image.jpg

weev

Bencher
So we will know by the of the week. I think it's a fair ask by the club. Alternatives may have to be found, and quick.

Daly will decide in camp with a bunch of Queenslanders. With Queensland thinking. With Queenslander's view of the 'world'. With the Queensland zeitgeist oozing over him like sweaty, acidic honey.

That could be enough of a tipping point. He's gonna slap himself for having doubts - and renege!

ShakeySeaEagle

Reserve Grader
We signed Nate regardless of DCE, a current Australian & Origin forward for $500,000/year is a good buy and exactly what we needed with his experience. What I like about his signing as well is he wants to win a premiership he wouldn't sign at a club with no future halves if he didn't like the clubs plan going forward.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
I dont know if its been mentioned here yet but i read in the manly daily this morning that Cherry Evans has just very recently bought a house for a cool $1.5 million in Mermaid beach,a popular suburb in the gold coast,surely this means the backflip isn't going to happen,as much as i would love to see him stay,sadly it looks very much like hes leaving :( :( :(

HappilyManly

Journey Man
So we will know by the of the week. I think it's a fair ask by the club. Alternatives may have to be found, and quick.

Daly will decide in camp with a bunch of Queenslanders. With Queensland thinking. With Queenslander's view of the 'world'. With the Queensland zeitgeist oozing over him like sweaty, acidic honey.

That could be enough of a tipping point. He's gonna slap himself for having doubts - and renege!
It would behoove him to convince Morgan to come to Manly to be a Premiership Winning 5/8;)

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
I dont know if its been mentioned here yet but i read in the manly daily this morning that Cherry Evans has just very recently bought a house for a cool $1.5 million in Mermaid beach,a popular suburb in the gold coast,surely this means the backflip isn't going to happen,as much as i would love to see him stay,sadly it looks very much like hes leaving :( :( :(
No hasn't been mentioned...

@;)

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

I have houses all over the world....so....*

*unless you are from the tax office...then I may backflip on that comment

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
So if its True the club has tabled an offer and have asked for an answer by the end of this week, then by Monday Morning at the latest, this should be all over... in Theory.

If ive learned anything in league its that there are a lot of surprises and things arent always as they seem. I suggest keeping an open mind until round 13 comes and goes.
And another thing. A house isnt magically purchased in a few days, its likely been in the works for over a month and is from his initial decision to join the Titans a month or two ago. If he wants to stay he will stay, regardless of a house up there. He is not going to go to a club he doesnt really want to go to just because he added a house to his property portfolio - there are ways around that.

JenEagle

Bencher

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16