• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
While I think the purchase of the Gold Coast pad makes it seem pretty conclusive that he is gone, I doubt he and his management would of met with Manly last week and discussed a supposed revised offer if there was no chance of him staying.
The house was purchased almost a month ago. So if they did meet with Manly last week then the flip may still be on the cards.

The house was purchased almost a month ago. So if they did meet with Manly last week then the flip may still be on the cards.

A month a go people had him flipping (molan) yet he was buying a house. This "potential" flip seems 2 be driven by the club and the media.

NRL season 2015: Gold Coast Titans skipper Nate Myles admits he helped lure Daly Cherry-Evans away from Manly Sea Eagles

OUTGOING Titans skipper Nate Myles has admitted he played a role in luring Manly’s Daly Cherry-Evans to the Gold Coast, but doesn’t expect his own decision to join the Sea Eagles will influence the star playmaker’s future.

In an exclusive one-on-one interview with Sterlo: On the Couch, Myles revealed he and Cherry-Evans were in contact throughout the halfback’s negotiations with the Titans, and that his advice had some influence over Cherry-Evans decision to join the club in 2016 as a marquee signing.

“Without doubt I think I would’ve had some impact on his decision there,” Myles said.

“Definitely throughout the whole procedure of him making his decision we were in contact with each other.”
Since Myles’ own fallout with the Titans, and subsequent signing with Manly on a three-year, $1.5 million deal, speculation that his own move would sway Cherry-Evans into staying on the Northern Beaches refuses to go away.

Again Myles declared he had been nothing but honest with his Queensland teammate, and that any decision Cherry-Evans arrives at will be of his own accord.

“I told him exactly where my situation was heading and I could sort of feel that for a while so let him know,” Myles told Sterling.

“In saying that his decision hasn’t changed, so I feel that like I said he’ll make his own decision.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...manly-sea-eagles/story-fnp0lyn3-1227361767564

Thanks Nate look forward 2 cheering you on next season

NRL season 2015: Gold Coast Titans skipper Nate Myles admits he helped lure Daly Cherry-Evans away from Manly Sea Eagles

OUTGOING Titans skipper Nate Myles has admitted he played a role in luring Manly’s Daly Cherry-Evans to the Gold Coast, but doesn’t expect his own decision to join the Sea Eagles will influence the star playmaker’s future.

In an exclusive one-on-one interview with Sterlo: On the Couch, Myles revealed he and Cherry-Evans were in contact throughout the halfback’s negotiations with the Titans, and that his advice had some influence over Cherry-Evans decision to join the club in 2016 as a marquee signing.

“Without doubt I think I would’ve had some impact on his decision there,” Myles said.

“Definitely throughout the whole procedure of him making his decision we were in contact with each other.”
Since Myles’ own fallout with the Titans, and subsequent signing with Manly on a three-year, $1.5 million deal, speculation that his own move would sway Cherry-Evans into staying on the Northern Beaches refuses to go away.

Again Myles declared he had been nothing but honest with his Queensland teammate, and that any decision Cherry-Evans arrives at will be of his own accord.

“I told him exactly where my situation was heading and I could sort of feel that for a while so let him know,” Myles told Sterling.

“In saying that his decision hasn’t changed, so I feel that like I said he’ll make his own decision.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...manly-sea-eagles/story-fnp0lyn3-1227361767564

Thanks Nate
Time to move on now !!!!

You must've missed the last part of the interview.
Nate declares he's played a major part in DCE backflip.
He has been in constant dialogue with DCE and it will be official shortly.;)

Yeah, thanks for adding value to our chances Nate. You've done yourself proud.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14