• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wouldn't be the first time in my life but I'm on solid ground with this 1.

The NRL will move heaven and earth if they have to to save themselves from any embarrassment.
Well Scott Penn has replied with "no comment" in regards to a DCE backflip. Take that as you will.

Well Scott Penn has replied with "no comment" in regards to a DCE backflip. Take that as you will.

I have no doubt we are in his ear doing everything we can because (finally someone has realised a rebuild is easier with 1 quality half) and they put all the eggs in the Foran basket when he was always leaning towards leaving.

I have no doubt we are in his ear doing everything we can because (finally someone has realised a rebuild is easier with 1 quality half) and they put all the eggs in the Foran basket when he was always leaning towards leaving.

Which ( as it turns out) was farcical !!

Well it didn't take Bozo long to make an impact.
Starting to feel hopeful about this. Trying to suppress brimming Manly Sea Eagle happiness.
Reminds self we're at the bottom of the ladder, everybody's leaving, the players hate each other, club management and Brookvale Oval are falling to pieces. Aaaarghh!.....the sky is falling!
Please stay DCE.
Head back in sand now. It's safer.
Go Manly!

Tommorow's headline will be we have signed Brad Arthur and Foran does a back flip.

About as likely as the NRL losing both DCE and Myles from the titans.

One of the better players not the best player after so and so.
TC I know that you live for this forum. I know how excited you got there for a while pretending you were Kelly Egan. Or letting people think you were. But I don't buy any of your pathetic advice. I don't believe you have any superior/technical knowledge at all. I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't mr invisible. And here's the kicker bro. You don't go for manly and you have never played the game. Prove me wrong. Or go away. Piss ant.

Where there is smoke there is usually fire but i would say this is in the preliminary stages. It could go either way. I have a feeling DCE will honor his contract at the Titans

TC I know that you live for this forum. I know how excited you got there for a while pretending you were Kelly Egan. Or letting people think you were. But I don't buy any of your pathetic advice. I don't believe you have any superior/technical knowledge at all. I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't mr invisible. And here's the kicker bro. You don't go for manly and you have never played the game. Prove me wrong. Or go away. Piss ant.
I stated a million times and a half that I was just a regular Joe Blow and that never worked no matter how many times I stated it.

Never seriously promoted myself as anyone----the times I did I made it obvious it was tongue in cheek in "response to peoples already made up opinions that were doing the rounds".

Do some research before big noting yourself.....

If Myles is on the nose @ the Tits, then praps we can get him to come to join his pal Daly STRAIGHTAWAY NOW. would the Tits contemplate a Release ?

Where there is smoke there is usually fire but i would say this is in the preliminary stages. It could go either way. I have a feeling DCE will honor his contract at the Titans
I agree torana, where there is smoke, etc. But I think there is too much smoke for this not to be true. DCE to renege and stay an Eagle imo. :clap::party::call::clap::party:

I stated a million times and a half that I was just a regular Joe Blow and that never worked no matter how many times I stated it.

Never seriously promoted myself as anyone----the times I did I made it obvious it was tongue in cheek in "response to peoples already made up opinions that were doing the rounds".

Do some research before big noting yourself.....

Not big noting myself at all. But tell me keyboard sage. Who are your three best in the game. Try and limit it to three lines. I know that might be a struggle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8