• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
TC I know that you live for this forum. I know how excited you got there for a while pretending you were Kelly Egan. Or letting people think you were. But I don't buy any of your pathetic advice. I don't believe you have any superior/technical knowledge at all. I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't mr invisible. And here's the kicker bro. You don't go for manly and you have never played the game. Prove me wrong. Or go away. Piss ant.
Like x1000

TC I know that you live for this forum. I know how excited you got there for a while pretending you were Kelly Egan. Or letting people think you were. But I don't buy any of your pathetic advice. I don't believe you have any superior/technical knowledge at all. I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't mr invisible. And here's the kicker bro. You don't go for manly and you have never played the game. Prove me wrong. Or go away. Piss ant.
Why would a non supporter "live for this forum" I really really really do live for Womans Day Silvertails" that is for sure.

Take it easy "Bro" stay Manly.

If Myles is on the nose @ the Tits, then praps we can get him to come to join his pal Daly STRAIGHTAWAY NOW. would the Tits contemplate a Release ?

Its not inconceivable that we should capitalise on our sponsors and send an Opal Bus to the glitter strip to bring home whomever wants to get on board.

It is a big bus that can carry heaps of short boards (goldy just doesnt have sydney surf if you know what I mean) and that is all I am willing to say at this point.

Not big noting myself at all. But tell me keyboard sage. Who are your three best in the game. Try and limit it to three lines. I know that might be a struggle.

Heres my top 3 halves.

JT
Cronk
DCE- when he is in form

Last edited:
Titan's CEO has confirmed through both Orr brothers that Cherry-Evan's will be honouring his contract with the GC.

I have no doubt he is having second thoughts but I have high doubts that he will actually stay at Manly now. The NRL need him on the Gold Coast and he won't want another media circus.

I expect he will put it to bed ASAP, Probably after tomorrow nights game.

Its not inconceivable that we should capitalise on our sponsors and send an Opal Bus to the glitter strip to bring home whomever wants to get on board.

It is a big bus that can carry heaps of short boards (goldy just doesnt have sydney surf if you know what I mean) and that is all I am willing to say at this point.
I like the innuendo here

Titan's boss would of told Orr he was going to publish the re-commitment directly.

That would put immense pressure on DCE to go through with the back flip if that was indeed his intention. Orr would have contacted Evan's before taking that phone call from Annesely.

Melb 3 at their peak are still a class above but obviously showing their age now.

You don't win how many Origin series in a row if you are not a class above the rest,don't see Thurston or DCE capable of the same success.

Don't see DCE bringing up a first year 5/8 and winning a premiership in the first year, or easing a new half in and showing the way.

That the only reason DCE may stay is because of the issue Pacific Sports are having with the Titans because of the Nate Myles deal than I say STUFF DCE and the rest of them. Let DCE languish without a deal and then have to sign on a reduced deal with a a club he really doesn't want to be at ...

Which being operated by the NRL makes it a declaration of war upon an NRL team by the governing body. Absolutely ridiculous scenario that wouldn't of happened if...

The NRL didn't have these stupid negotiating periods in the first place, didn't take control of rabble clubs that only suit their outlook for the future regardless of their chance of long term success, didn't want to rape and pillage particular Sydney clubs until their dying breathe.

Melb 3 at their peak are still a class above but obviously showing their age now.

You don't win how many Origin series in a row if you are not a class above the rest,don't see Thurston or DCE capable of the same success.

Don't see DCE bringing up a first year 5/8 and winning a premiership in the first year, or easing a new half in and showing the way.

If you don't rate JT you obviously know nothing about the game. IMO JT is the best player in the game, certainly better then Cronk. DCE is not in the same class as JT or Cronk yet but its hard when he has not had an opportunity to play behind a decent forward pack each week. The fact he has been able to shine behind our reserve grade forward pack speak volumes for his potential.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10