• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This doesn't bide well for tomorrow night.

If that is DCE's mother she is silly. Bagging' the NRL, Manly, FOX and Nine.

I was wondering how a relatively reasoned young man becomes mates with Myles and Barber.
The media reports he is good friends with Myles and Barber . Around Manly his good mates are Buhrer and TRed .

I don't want DCE or Foran here. They both chose to go, and if the news is a beat up or its the truth I really don't care. Time to move on.

We might think he's staying and in Rd 12 he turns around and says 'actually I'm going to the Raiders'.

I'm over it. He doesn't want to be here, and if Manly management turned around and said 'sorry we have no offer for you' I'd be quite happy with that.

I bet Myles has a contract extension by weeks end regardless of the outcome.

Surely these guys understand their managers are tarnishing their names to a greater extent than the extra coin is worth in the greater scheme of things by now.

Who else at Manly is managed by these pricks? When DCE goes blackball the pair of them.

Guys, this is NOT happenning. Lets focus on reality here and focus on acquiring two halves.
I wish my focus could help keep DCE or even get two new halves but alas, my focus is useless!

Truth and after some of the things you have said about people why would you say that.

Yeah, im not getting drawn into a slanging match. How would you feel about someone ripping your mother on social media, honestly if you were celebrity (of sorts).

Come on man, be fair.

Mr Fulton I love u man , if this is true it will be the best news since my divorce, well close. Mr evans I was also one that wanted u gone but everyone deserves a second chance .let's kick it and rip it manly ......
It's funny 'cause you said 'kick it and rip it'

Yeah, im not getting drawn into a slanging match. How would you feel about someone ripping your mother on social media, honestly if you were celebrity (of sorts).

Come on man, be fair.

Probably about the same I'd feel about some of the things you have written about Foran not getting in a slanging match. I never ripped her on social media I called her trash on a forum

Probably about the same I'd feel about some of the things you have written about Foran not getting in a slanging match. I never ripped her on social media I called her trash on a forum

Sure mate, sure. Commenting on a player and his form / key decisions, is the same of ripping someone's family

I can't believe that person is DCE's mother. I don't believe his mother would speak like that.

Soneone posted this

Joe Brashie ‏@stealmoneygamin 36 mins36 minutes ago
@KellieCherry Can you useless son piss off now? he is disgracing the Manly jumper. Piss off DCE

The reply

Kellie k ‏@KellieCherry 28 mins28 minutes ago
@stealmoneygamin oh what a sad person you are. If you are a manly fan you are actually the disgrace darl. #peaceout to u it's only a game!

That's his mum and I agree with Ryan I wouldn't post that but someone did.

I still think what she wrote was trashy

Sure mate, sure. Commenting on a player and his form / key decisions, is the same of ripping someone's family

Ryan you have gone over the top and got personal with people on this forum plenty of times and you have a go at me for calling someone trashy? Commenting on someones form sure mate you have done more than that.
Either way I appreciate the advice but won't be taking it.

If we worse thing I do in life is call someone trashy I'm doing alright

Thanks but no thanks

Well his mum was bang about Molan. Molan said at the start of the show " im not going to say he is going to go or hes not going to go" and then says "hes changed his mind he doesn't want to go up to the Titans" So if he has changed his mind that means you can say he's not going to go unless she just made **** up and knows sweet **** all.

Soneone posted this

Joe Brashie ‏@stealmoneygamin 36 mins36 minutes ago
@KellieCherry Can you useless son piss off now? he is disgracing the Manly jumper. Piss off DCE

The reply

Kellie k ‏@KellieCherry 28 mins28 minutes ago
@stealmoneygamin oh what a sad person you are. If you are a manly fan you are actually the disgrace darl. #peaceout to u it's only a game!

That's his mum and I agree with Ryan I wouldn't post that but someone did.

I still think what she wrote was trashy
You think what she wrote was trashy? C'mon....

Dammit...got thru April fools day unscathed...hook,line and sinker today!
Me too. Didn't believe it at first tonight then started to hope-believe.
Turns out to be rubbish and DCE will be under massive pressure now to honour the Titans contract. The Nrl will probably throw in another couple of million.
Oh well. The hamster wheel continues.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10