• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Was at pub with a mate when I saw this as a news feed across the bottom of the tv. Came home and jumped on ST to get the latest. Went through 7 pages of is he / isn't he before jumping to last page to get the latest to find a back and forth of people abusing his mum. Seriously...have a look at yourselves. Regardless of your position in that debate, the fact you're a part of it and haven't just walked away says more about you than DCE or his family.

Me too. Didn't believe it at first tonight then started to hope-believe.
Turns out to be rubbish and DCE will be under massive pressure now to honour the Titans contract. The Nrl will probably throw in another couple of million.
Oh well. The hamster wheel continues.
My concern is Annersley going into meltdown, and releasing an official Titans statement and all.

I cant get past this being a complete and other cinflict of interest.

Again, the Baseball League in the U.S. had to take over a team many, many years ago when a team was struggling, and started buying.up all the best players.

The clubs sued the league, and won. I see no reason why the NRL clubs couldn't do the same.

Why turn their backs on Illawarra, Wests, Rams, Bears and others, yet prep The Titans. Discrimination as well.

Was at pub with a mate when I saw this as a news feed across the bottom of the tv. Came home and jumped on ST to get the latest. Went through 7 pages of is he / isn't he before jumping to last page to get the latest to find a back and forth of people abusing his mum. Seriously...have a look at yourselves. Regardless of your position in that debate, the fact you're a part of it and haven't just walked away says more about you than DCE or his family.
I did the same thing Mosto. Pretty pathetic really

If @globaleagle was here he'd make some kind of toilet joke or low brow humorous word play to try to lighten the mood. but really just make people shake their heads

Good points Ryan. Why are they throwing everything at the Titans when they let other clubs fall by the way side?

Those tweets from his mum don't look positive. If this story has been leaked by the club for whatever reason, then its completely shameful.

Or the other options is if it hasn't been leaked by the club, its an attempt by Orr to get Myles a deal at the Titans. The more I think about that is sounding likely.

I can't believe that person is DCE's mother. I don't believe his mother would speak like that.
I think it is, I looked further into her account and she has posts with his little daughter - seems legit.

I wonder if this is where this rumour started. He talks about his and his familys love of the area and the fact he thought and hoped he would play out his entire career at Manly.

Manly star Daly Cherry Evans opens up about his future
April 15 2015

Manly's Daly Cherry Evans is one of the best players in the NRL and was the biggest name on the open market before he signed with the Gold Coast Titans. Speaking to 2UE's John Gibbs Cherry Evans confirms he didn't want to leave Manly and believed he would spend his whole career on the Northern Beaches.
http://m.theage.com.au/news/manly-s...pens-up-about-his-future-20150415-1ml95i.html

Could be to discuss Elgey or Myles not necessarily DCE.

And DCE isn't the only player at Manly they manage so he could've easily been there for any one if a number of players! Matty Johns flapping his chops to clutch onto a 'story'! Joey probably mentioned in passing to Matty that Orr was at Manly today after the story broke, & Matty couldn't help but media speculate and link the two and two together!!
It could be an internal club leak, it could be a player's management leak, it could be just another media stunt to generate 'news'..... It could have been anyone! So until it's official from Orr, DCE or club management, I think I'll stay partial to the speculation! :)

Or the other options is if it hasn't been leaked by the club, its an attempt by Orr to get Myles a deal at the Titans. The more I think about that is sounding likely.

This is what I think is happening too- I think this whole thing was leaked by Gaven Orr and DCE is not moving back!!

Channel 9 and Erin Moylan are going to look pretty stupid out of this if all this was is the manager leeking to better his other clients contracts

Have to say, this blindsided me last night.

DCE is apparently close to or luring players all over the place. Then there is the added factor of Bozo (whatever he now brings to the table being a selector). So if this comes off, it's possible we end up with:

- DCE
- Myles (part of the greater DCE rumour)
- Lussick (if he was considering the Tits because of DCE would he then not want to come back)
- Tamou (because of Bozo and his rep selection powers)

Question then - all things considered - would you be happy with that as an outcome? Add say Mamo or some others as depth signings.

Let's not forget as far as DCE goes, plenty of player have backflipped recently. No biggie. ****, Foz basically did it last time his deal was up too...

Could be to discuss Elgey or Myles not necessarily DCE.
Or Dalai Arthur haha.

Actually having a look on their website they rep:

DCE, Cheyse Blair, Horo, Greg Bird, BJ, Williame, Blake Leary, Santini, Littlejohn, T-Red, Matai, Vae, Sika Manu, Elgey, Myles...

Could be anyone, but looking over the list of names I'd say it's in Joe Kelly's best interests to have a good relationship with them and not **** them over like the Tits tried to do considering their player roster...

This is what I think is happening too- I think this whole thing was leaked by Gaven Orr and DCE is not moving back!!

Channel 9 and Erin Moylan are going to look pretty stupid out of this if all this was is the manager leeking to better his other clients contracts

If the fallout sees a spotlight on the managers practice of exposing a player like DCE in a negative light, for the sake of boosting a deal for another, then perhaps it's a win for the fans who have yet to appreciate the scum that many of these managers are.

I see more sense in this occurring initially through Orr and it getting far more traction than he expected. Poorly played if the case, and it should be a big warning sign to others under his management.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8